Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey! My name is Filip.
today I'm gonna tell you a idea i got today!.
Everyone has made the mistake in party and happened to make / leave and the party in the party has not died of a player or void. But if the owner happens to make / leave and click on HERE and the other party becomes angry because he / she might have won.

exemple
/p info
ElPtricko : Owner
ImJustPinguin : Member

Then you get "ElPtricko tries to leave the game, do you accept?" And you click ''NO'' so then you still play the game and are also still in same party. and if you click ''YES'' you been teleported to lobby

Special thanks for @ElPtricko for helping me
Give me all feedback!
<3

D

Deleted member 352903

But.... if you use /leave while in a party this show up:

So this is not really necessary :s
Yes but many players click on ‘Here’ when they die so they can play again. And the other party members are still playing, so they get triggered.

Reactions: Dutudy and Priley
D

Deleted member 59979

If someone is going to just force you out of games when they arent over then just leave the party. If you arent having fun then you shouldnt play with people like that. Its not a problem with the server and I doubt its not going to be added. There just isnt any need.

Reactions: Dutudy

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yes but many players click on ‘Here’ when they die so they can play again. And the other party members are still playing, so they get triggered.
Then don't go into a party with them as owner. Simple as that.
I wouldn't want to play with people who do something a selfish as that anyways, so adding this feature isn't something I particularly care about.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
But everyone make mistakes and it's Easier to not make mistakes
This mistake being leaving the game with your party? 'Cause there's already a warning before that, and can't accidentally leave AND subconsciously click the warning message too.
Or is the mistake playing with said player that leaves? If that's the case, then just ask them to make you (or someone else) the party owner, or don't go into a party with him/her at all.

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
This mistake being leaving the game with your party? 'Cause there's already a warning before that, and can't accidentally leave AND subconsciously click the warning message too.
Or is the mistake playing with said player that leaves? If that's the case, then just ask them to make you (or someone else) the party owner, or don't go into a party with him/her at all.
True But it can be good to have

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Why should this be added, I dont see the point...normally when you are in a party, you are with friends. If they leave while you are still alive/ingame, I dont think they are good friends. Sorry, but I'll give you a -1.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom