Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CityC02

Jan 25, 2017
Most large networks have party systems in which players can host and join parties to be in the same game. The Party Leader creates a party by inviting people to join. Then, the Leader can join a game and everyone in the party will be teleported to the same game (provided that there is enough space to fit them all).

As an EggWars player who usually plays with friends, this feature would help me and many other players so much. You no longer have to tell people which sign to click on, which can be frustrating if they click the wrong sign. As an added feature, you could make it so that if the Party Leader joins a team, everyone in the party is placed on that team.

Jan 8, 2017
Most large networks have party systems in which players can host and join parties to be in the same game. The Party Leader creates a party by inviting people to join. Then, the Leader can join a game and everyone in the party will be teleported to the same game (provided that there is enough space to fit them all).

As an EggWars player who usually plays with friends, this feature would help me and many other players so much. You no longer have to tell people which sign to click on, which can be frustrating if they click the wrong sign. As an added feature, you could make it so that if the Party Leader joins a team, everyone in the party is placed on that team.

Great idea! I almost always play with at least another person on this server and it would be super helpful if a party system was made so friends don't give each other headaches. xD All in due time though. Staff is on the case! (I assume)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov

giphy.gif

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
They are working on it on the same speed they are working on UHC Skyblock The Anti cheat ....

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

This is the most request thing on the forms a part from Anti-cheat. I tip next time you post a thread just look through old one just to see if someone has mentioned this before if not feel free to post it. All the devs have said "Its coming be patient"

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom