Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

sp3cter11

Jul 30, 2023
What annoys me about playing with friends on cubecraft is the fact that if you have a party size higher than 1, you can't go against your friends in solo. Currently, the only way you can go against your one friend is duels and the only way you can go against 2 friends is battle arena. As you can tell, it is hard to play against your friends and I do not understand why I can play againsy=t my friends in Skywars Chaos but not in solos. Cubecraft, please fix this problem, it's killing me xD!

Sincerely,

PixelWizard2639

Reactions: Reesle and Roxrock

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is probably to stop players from teaming, although I honestly think removing this feature isn’t that bad of an idea as long as teamers and crossteamers are being reported and punished.

Reactions: Reesle

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Hi, the reason why thats not possible with anyone (other than partners and staff) is because queuing solo games with friends can encourage cross-teaming. Although, there is a method done to make this happen and it's used a lot to make sure parties can queue solo games. And you should know that SG solo lets you do that.

sp3cter11

Jul 30, 2023
This is probably to stop players from teaming, although I honestly think removing this feature isn’t that bad of an idea as long as teamers and crossteamers are being reported and punished.
Thank you bro, I didn't take that into account.

Sincerely,

PixelWizard2639

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What annoys me about playing with friends on cubecraft is the fact that if you have a party size higher than 1, you can't go against your friends in solo. Currently, the only way you can go against your one friend is duels and the only way you can go against 2 friends is battle arena. As you can tell, it is hard to play against your friends and I do not understand why I can play againsy=t my friends in Skywars Chaos but not in solos. Cubecraft, please fix this problem, it's killing me xD!

Sincerely,

PixelWizard2639
Currently, only staff members and partners can start private games.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey!

As several others have said before me, this is due to the fact that doing so may encourage teaming and cross-teaming in solo games. You can obviously always report rule-breakers, but in the moment of teaming occuring, there's not much that can be done against it and players can easily be outmatched this way. Therefore, I don't think being able to queue solo games with a party should ever be a feature for the public.

the reason why thats not possible with anyone (other than partners and staff) is because queuing solo games with friends can encourage cross-teaming.
As it currently stands, only Partners can queue (solo) games with a (bigger) party. Staff do not have access to this feature.

Additionally, there's the recent release of private games on Bedrock to Partners and staff, which allows for them to create a private lobby to play in. I doubt this feature would be given out to the public, but who knows. Only time will really tell.

Reactions: JustNathie

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Staff do not have access to this feature.
Really? Last time during a test, Luke was able to queue teams of 4 games with a party. It would still tell normal players that their party size is too big when they try it. I didn't know staff couldn't do it.

CoralKitty

Jul 16, 2022
Connecticut
Pronouns
She/Her

Sincerely,

PixelWizard2639
you can actually do this by having them join your party right after you go into a game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
Top Bottom