Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shadowcade

May 21, 2022
I have a suggestion here and it would really be useful if this is added. I would like for it so if you have a party of 2 or more you can join solo skywars or any different gamemodes. It would add more competition with friends and maybe partly the reason why cubecraft players join the hive with friends because you can play solo skywars with a party. Currently the only gamemodes you can vs each other (which I'm aware of) is minerware and parkour competition. Me and my friend love cubecraft but we have to join the hive souly because we can vs each other. I think this would be a really good addition and would bring in players so I hope you see this cubecraft

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s probably better just to not implement it at all- we don’t want a lot of unsuspecting players banned. If you really want to get in a solos game with friends, there is a “party glitch” some players know that can help you do that already.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja and Silco

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I think the main problem with this is that it could promote teaming in solo games.
Yes, it would, though if you team you do get banned, you can easily report them with /sr (free to all users) or /report (only available for ranked users). So that’s up to the players who want to team, if they do, boom! Banned. I think it’s a great idea because we have it on Java, so why not have it on bedrock?

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, it would, though if you team you do get banned, you can easily report them with /sr (free to all users) or /report (only available for ranked users). So that’s up to the players who want to team, if they do, boom! Banned. I think it’s a great idea because we have it on Java, so why not have it on bedrock?
Isn‘t /sr only for hacking though? Also, why promote teaming in the first place? I don’t think cubecraft mods need to have to deal with a ton of reports made for teaming since I believe most players would just team up with their friends if they could easily get in with them.

Last edited:

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Party queuing is only available to creators. This is because they are more trusted by CubeCraft. If you're not a creator with YouTube Rank, you have to use party glitch.
Currently the only gamemodes you can vs each other (which I'm aware of) is minerware and parkour competition.
Teaming is allowed in Minerware, and Competitive Parkour is a duels game.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Isn‘t /sr only for hacking though? Also, why promote teaming in the first place? I don’t think cubecraft mods need to have to deal with a ton of reports made for teaming since I believe most players would just team up with their friends if they could easily get in with them.
Nah, I don’t think it would promote teaming that much, on Java we don’t even get that many teaming reports and people usually do not team. I doubt people would be different on bedrock.

Reactions: Goldy

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't see how this would "promote" teaming, it might make it slightly easier to communicate privately, but that in and of itself doesn't promote or encourage anything at all other than, well, communication, which is good. We want players to form friendgroups and engage with the community. I for one agree with this suggestion! :D

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
I don't see how this would "promote" teaming, it might make it slightly easier to communicate privately, but that in and of itself doesn't promote or encourage anything at all other than, well, communication, which is good. We want players to form friendgroups and engage with the community. I for one agree with this suggestion! :D
It would promote teaming cause you can join the same game with your friends much easily. Not everyone might do this, but the chances of people wanting to team with their friends go up.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I have a suggestion here and it would really be useful if this is added. I would like for it so if you have a party of 2 or more you can join solo skywars or any different gamemodes. It would add more competition with friends and maybe partly the reason why cubecraft players join the hive with friends because you can play solo skywars with a party. Currently the only gamemodes you can vs each other (which I'm aware of) is minerware and parkour competition. Me and my friend love cubecraft but we have to join the hive souly because we can vs each other. I think this would be a really good addition and would bring in players so I hope you see this cubecraft
So, you wanna crossteam basically?

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So, you wanna crossteam basically?
First of all, it's teaming, not crossteaming

Second of all, that's not the idea. He's suggesting to be able to join solo games in a party, so we can play with our friends. I know what you mean, dont worry, this is just a joke

This is already a thing on Java, so why not add this "feature" on bedrock? It's basicly the same, as you can still team on Java. Yes, it has less players than bedrock, but still. If you come across teamers, you can always report them on the forums, so they will be punished and will probably learn from it!

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
First of all, it's teaming, not crossteaming

Second of all, that's not the idea. He's suggesting to be able to join solo games in a party, so we can play with our friends. I know what you mean, dont worry, this is just a joke

This is already a thing on Java, so why not add this "feature" on bedrock? It's basicly the same, as you can still team on Java. Yes, it has less players than bedrock, but still. If you come across teamers, you can always report them on the forums, so they will be punished and will probably learn from it!
Java is made terribly

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm confused why so many people seem to think it would "promote teaming"... At the very least it would enable it. However we've already established this exists on Java and there's rarely any problems with teamers. And again, you can simply report them if they do show up.

A lot of people want to play against their friends in solo games, and that should be possible and easy. The amount of people who simply want to play against their friends is most likely significantly higher than the amount of people who wouldn't team without this feature, but would when it's added. You have to keep in mind teaming is technically already possible, and with the help of outside chats or calls still fairly easy.

The community as a whole shouldn't suffer too much from the actions of a very small group of people. Again, this feature exists on Java and causes next to no problems, and is used a lot.
Java is made terribly
If you're going to make a claim like this, you'll have to actually back it up. I'm not exactly sure if you're refering to this feature alone or the Java network as a whole, but in case you're refering to just this feature, you're simply wrong. And before you tell me I should prove that, I shouldn't. You are the one making the claim, you are the one who needs to back it up with evidence or arguments or we don't have to take it seriously.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand you wanting to go against a friend! It’s just that with my experience there are quite a few teamers in solos at the moment, and that’s why I think some people might take this being implemented the wrong way and get themselves banned.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I understand you wanting to go against a friend! It’s just that with my experience there are quite a few teamers in solos at the moment, and that’s why I think some people might take this being implemented the wrong way and get themselves banned.
Although I do see your point I don't think it's a valid argument for the following reason:

Java has a very clear warning message right in the middle of the screen before the game starts stating that teaming/crossteaming is bannable. I don't know if Bedrock already has this, but if not I'm sure it'd be possible to add this, if it states it very clearly in the middle of the screen and you still go ahead then you deserve to be banned.

And even if this message doesn't and won't exist on Bedrock, it's your responsibility as a player to be aware of the server's rules, if you don't take said responsibility seriously and break them out of ignorance, you're the one to blame, not the server.

I'd also like to say that in no way shape or form is the ability to join a game in a party a clear sign that you have permission to team, those are two very different and distinct things and honestly if you reason that way that's kinda on you in my opinion.

Reactions: Iridinox

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I'm confused why so many people seem to think it would "promote teaming"... At the very least it would enable it. However we've already established this exists on Java and there's rarely any problems with teamers. And again, you can simply report them if they do show up.

A lot of people want to play against their friends in solo games, and that should be possible and easy. The amount of people who simply want to play against their friends is most likely significantly higher than the amount of people who wouldn't team without this feature, but would when it's added. You have to keep in mind teaming is technically already possible, and with the help of outside chats or calls still fairly easy.

The community as a whole shouldn't suffer too much from the actions of a very small group of people. Again, this feature exists on Java and causes next to no problems, and is used a lot.

If you're going to make a claim like this, you'll have to actually back it up. I'm not exactly sure if you're refering to this feature alone or the Java network as a whole, but in case you're refering to just this feature, you're simply wrong. And before you tell me I should prove that, I shouldn't. You are the one making the claim, you are the one who needs to back it up with evidence or arguments or we don't have to take it seriously.
It’s terribly laggy and the lobby isn’t optimised for FPS at all. Getting stuck in your own blocks because you placed them to fast while bridging isn’t as rare as it should be and it doesn’t make the experience as enjoyable

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom