Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 352903

I think you can see it already, not sure tho
If you can't, I agree then

Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 100818

I personally find it annoying that you can see if a player denied your friend request or not. There are more conflicts between players because of this. "Why did you deny my f request!!!????", some unnecessary drama. Same goes for the party system, if anything I think they should remove this from the friend system and keep it this way for the party system. But that's just coming from my personal experiences.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I personally find it annoying that you can see if a player denied your friend request or not. There are more conflicts between players because of this. "Why did you deny my f request!!!????", some unnecessary drama. Same goes for the party system, if anything I think they should remove this from the friend system and keep it this way for the party system. But that's just coming from my personal experiences.
I don't agree with this. People can easily understand if someone doesn't want to play with them/ be their friend, instead of thinking that this person is... afk/haven't seen their party or friend request.

Reactions: Eliz_DK
D

Deleted member 100818

I don't agree with this. People can easily understand if someone doesn't want to play with them/ be their friend, instead of thinking that this person is... afk/haven't seen their party or friend request.
Minecraft, most of the players are around 10 AKA dramaqueens. Again, this is from my personal experience and that's why I'd rather have it like my last reply.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
You can see if they have denied it by if it has been removed from your "/f pending sent" list , it's already a thing

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom