Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it wont work/useless.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
So, we all know this awesome new party system right?
There is one game i like to play which i know a lot of you also like playing which is the PVP games.
The thing is, that if you are in a party you cant play the duels, not even with party members.

Now to the suggestion

I would like that a new feature to come which adds the ability to have the party owner start a duel, but not just a regular duel, it would be where you have all the members of the party in the same arena.
Some of you may think, that what if you have a full party of 15 Players, then it would be quite a lot of people, so i also think we should have a ability to only invite some members of the party.
This means, there is a menu with the skulls of each player in the party, and you can select the ones you want to play against (which can also be more than 2) and an item that selects all members in the team.
After this you would press a button which is to start the game.

Arenas

I think it would be best to have the arenas be pretty flat, without to much going on as it will be really annoying to play on ground that goes up and down.
This means, not having maps with loads of building or flowers, etc...

And one last thing, you cannot gain points or anything from these games, just like when you invite specific players to a duel.

Anyways, hope you like my suggestion, and if you have any question regarding how it would work that i have not specified above then feel free to comment. And of course, also comment why you might like/dislike this suggestion.

Reactions: Younisco and Melloa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom