Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoe are you thinking about this suggestion?

• Nice :D

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Stupid ;(

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Bjqrnn

Sep 19, 2016
Nederland
Party names

I think that if you have a party you can give the party a name and that if you then typed in the chat that is called that name

(No more than 6 letters

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
This is actually a good idea! I do like it, but not with people's names. It might get confusing with names, but if you stick with the party name only, I think it is a good idea :)

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
This could be pretty funny, nice and fun to have yes, but what if it's an inappropriate name?
An option is that they could try to cover and delete all inappropriate names. In party chat though you are aloud to cuss and spam. I don't know if CubeCraft allowed that on purpose or not. It is the peoples choice to join that party, therefore put up with what those people on what they have to say. I am sure CubeCraft will work on party features in the future :).

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, that would be Nice adjustment. With /party name {name} you can give your party a name. 6 letters is really short.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
This would be pretty nice, if there is a party with an inappropriate name you can just report the person you've seen with that name, maybe this is not 100% fair because they can be just a party-member and not the owner. But I think that's their own responsibility. But nice suggestion, +1!

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I would say that only Diamond+ ranks could use it.
Maybe 6 letters is too short, i would say 10 characters is the maximum. Besides that i really like your suggestion:D

Reactions: ChillyTree
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom