Jun 22, 2020
when you are in a party with friends and then it says your party size is too
big then why not make it so that your friends are on opposite teams

• Agree
Reactions: Magikey

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes that’s good but the whole reason you would suggest it is so you would team and everyone would team I would team so that’s what cube doesn’t want

DressingBro

Jun 22, 2020
Me and my friends don't team and teaming is not fun for other players or even yourself because it would be too easy.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Me and my friends don't team and teaming is not fun for other players or even yourself because it would be too easy.
Good point some people won’t team like you but lots of people will team so that’s why they don’t do it

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
when you are in a party with friends and then it says your party size is too
big then why not make it so that your friends are on opposite teams

This is already a thing for Java I believe.
If you join a game with teams of 3 but your party exists of 6 people you can still join those maps and split your party in 2 different teams of 3.

I'm not sure if this is also this way on Bedrock but I don't think so since you suggested it : )

If this is not a thing for bedrock yet I suggest that you change the prefix to Bedrock

Last edited:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well I guess it would work then but still a lot more people would be reported for teaming

DressingBro

Jun 22, 2020
This is already a thing for Java I believe.
If you join a game with teams of 3 but your party exists of 6 people you can still join those maps and split your party in 2 different teams of 3.

If this is not a thing for bedrock yet I suggest that you change the prefix to Bedrock

How do i change my prefix to Bedrock?

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
how do I change my prefix to bedrock?

Screenshot_547.png

go to the top of your thread and click on the button next to watch/unwatch, then you can select whether you want to add a poll or to edit your thread. In this case, you click on Edit Thread.

Screenshot_548.png
\

after clicking on Edit Thread you will get this screen, here you can edit the name of your thread and/or the Prefix.
Click on the prefix and you'll get several options to switch your prefix to, but in your case you select Bedrock. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom