Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you guys think that teaming up in party game should be allowed? In my opinion, it shouldn't be allowed because it would be difficult for people to keep up with teamers in minerware. In the past years, I have seen a lot of people who team up with 2-4 people, and it's annoying trying to eliminate them all in one of these rounds. Without further ado, I am curious what you all thinking about whether teaming up should be allowed or not in minerware :)

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree that teamers are annoying but i also think that teaming should be allowed because minerware doesn't have a teams mode so if you wanted to play minerware with your friends you would have to team

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you guys think that teaming up in party game should be allowed? In my opinion, it shouldn't be allowed because it would be difficult for people to keep up with teamers in minerware. In the past years, I have seen a lot of people who team up with 2-4 people, and it's annoying trying to eliminate them all in one of these rounds. Without further ado, I am curious what you all thinking about whether teaming up should be allowed or not in minerware :)
Honestly minerware feels like a social experiment sometimes. Your not only allowed to team but alot of the games can have everyone win and it even counts as a win if you make it in the top 3. I personally don't like teaming because it feels unfair but I don't think it should be banned because a decent amount of games aren't competitive (like shear sheep) and most people tend to target teamers in competitive games and unlike say skywars alot more people can win so I think it should stay allowed. You are right about it being annoying tho.

Reactions: small bob 294

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly minerware feels like a social experiment sometimes. Your not only allowed to team but alot of the games can have everyone win and it even counts as a win if you make it in the top 3. I personally don't like teaming because it feels unfair but I don't think it should be banned because a decent amount of games aren't competitive (like shear sheep) and most people tend to target teamers in competitive games and unlike say skywars alot more people can win so I think it should stay allowed. You are right about it being annoying tho.
That's right! :)

Medley05

Oct 26, 2022
Although teaming is frustrating, I don't think that it has too much of an effect on mineware because of how fast paced the game is. For example, last knight standing could involve teaming but it's practically over within 20 seconds so it's hard to group up without being targeted, especially as the map is basic and symmetrical

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom