Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gabebb

May 25, 2016
Dear CubeCraft, I really recommend that you add Parties. Why? Because, I Skype my friends a lot and want to do /party invite (username) So I can play with my friends or make guilds so I can have parties and play with my friends easier otherwise I have to tell them what to Join and what team to join and really I am VERY surprised there is no parties yet and it will improve the server so so much you don't even know. It would make playing with my friends so much easier.

Thank you! Sincerely: Gabriel Johnson

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This has been suggested before Gabebb, and I'm pretty sure they will add parties in the future, but we don't know when :P

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Trust me, dude, everybody and their mother wants parties, and people have been absolutely begging Cubecraft for a party system, and this thread is no different.
I'm not sure if there is one in the works, but they know we want a party system.

As a player, all you can do is hope they add one. However, the ETA is unknown

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Trust me, dude, everybody and their mother wants parties, and people have been absolutely begging Cubecraft for a party system, and this thread is no different.
I'm not sure if there is one in the works, but they know we want a party system.

As a player, all you can do is hope they add one. However, the ETA is unknown
I love how you express yourself. My dad does it the same way lmao.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom