Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trial

  • Too much

    Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Fine

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this would be an absolute mess to be honest. You wouldn't be able to fight. Imagine an entire team with the Santa hat trail... pretty sure we could crash player's Minecraft with that. :)
 

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
335
2,203
169
the Eastside of America
Trails in a game would be a no from me, not only could it cause lag, but I'm 99% sure that it can reduce your hits. Sometimes a particle gets in front of you, and you just can't click.
Also, if you look HERE, they're working on "Kill Effects", so you should get some "trail" soon..
That's why I voted no. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShinyArrow

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry a no for me. Despite I like this idea, the game would be a mess. Players will get more lag, which will be very annoying.

Also it’ll effect your gameplay, if you’re low and going to die, you’ll try to hide from other players. For example: If particles in game will being added, they would betrayal the place where you’re hidden.
 

Kazwa

Forum Expert
Feb 23, 2020
575
4,282
389
22
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this would cause lag and be annoying. Still great that you suggest it! ^_^
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom