Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

hey,

As you might know I have an own server and I found a new plugin that realy looks like the gagets plugin and the outfit plugin on cubecraft. Ofcourse is the plugin edited by the developers.
But You have the option to choose 'Particle Wings" and they're awesome! My suggestion is to add them in the lobby for diamond+ to use them!

Here's a spoiler about the plugin:
I hope you like this :D

~MegaCoin

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well this is totally not a copy of Hypixel.... (Yeah they look amazing..)
But eh You know that Cube makes his own Plugins so to make something like this will take a long time... And their to do list is pretty big... They could add something like this but than in Cubes way....
But what I really want to see are Customizable Trails and Particles that would be perfect....

D

Deleted member 100818

Well this is totally not a copy of Hypixel.... (Yeah they look amazing..)
But eh You know that Cube makes his own Plugins so to make something like this will take a long time... And their to do list is pretty big... They could add something like this but than in Cubes way....
But what I really want to see are Customizable Trails and Particles that would be perfect....
thanks and If I'm right cubecraft already use this plugin. If you see the Wardrobe it pretty looks like on the wardrobe of cubecraft.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
thanks and If I'm right cubecraft already use this plugin. If you see the Wardrobe it pretty looks like on the wardrobe of cubecraft.
Could be... But I didn't see this one on the list of Plugins....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom