Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I agree with this, since "Pending" is also used in the /report command. So it would be nice if those would have the same messages/words.

I don't like the "Partially-Accepted" tag, but it could just be "Handled" in another colour like: "Handled". The message should be something like: "The rule-breaker has been punished, but the rule-breaker was already reported or dealt with by Sentinel." instead of "Your report was successful."

I found it also frustrating when my report gets closed because someone was just faster or the cheater was already banned by Sentinel. You also did put the effort in creating the report, so why shouldn't you be rewarded with a successful report. But in order to get this, your evidence should also be valid.
Well, it would pretty much be the same message as it is now but with another tag. Since the "Denied" message for already punished players is "The player has already been punished blablabla".

So it would not be more effort for staff members.

Reactions: Siftenly

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
A08ADD37-4F53-4A12-926D-CD159E8D68AE.jpeg
People really want this(;

D

Deleted member 373055

Edited: Excuse me as this thread was too old, delete this message if possible.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I completely do not care. Does it improve the server? No, this does not improve this server in any way. Adding this would not mean that there will be less hackers. It maybe changes your mindset, or it increases your amount of reports, but what does it matter? You do not get any points for accepted reports or something. It is a waste of time to add this as this server does not get any improvement out of it.

Will you report more if more of your reports were 'partially accepted' instead of denied? I do not think so. Also, for helper applications, the minimum of reports does not exist anymore, they look at your reports as well, but denied reports also count as helping the server. Staff members always say: 'still thanks for reporting though!' or something like that.

However, there is one occasion where this can actually be useful for the server. That is in case there is not enough evidence someone hacks or not. When you need more evidence, however, I think a report should just be denied if there is not enough evidence, and if there is after a second report, I think both reports should be succesfull. But it does not matter.

The server really does not improve, only the 'fun' when you report someone, although I cannot imagine why you like it. Imrpoving the server is why you report someone, not for a green marked text on your reports page. In that case,

After all, to reduce the amount of closed reports, you should not report cases when someone else already reported a rule breaker. If your friend reports someone for example, you should not report the same person with the same evidence, that is just useless and takes time from staff members, like mentioned before. You can abuse this - if you could get any reward at all - and that way staff needs to take more time for reports while it was not necessary.

I do not think it should be added.
FBC0B393-F044-480C-BAE6-A903CFDBEA12.jpeg

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I actually think that this has been suggested before but I was unable to find the thread I once remember seeing so if anyone else find it, feel free to post it here!

Either way, what I wanted to suggest is adding a partially-accepted tag to reports, the reason to this is because a lot of reports gets denied due to the player already being punished, either by Sentinel or staff.

Why I think that this would be good is that getting the tag "Denied" feels quite negative in some ways, and people might not understand why it actually got denied even though they are able to click on the rulebreakers name and see the reason.

This would not count as an accepted report but would look better for people who regulary make reports and would maybe keep the motivation up, since I myself can admit that seeing that a report got denied because Sentinel took care of it or that it got handled from another report isn't that nice.

Open (Would also suggest changing this to Pending instead of Open)
Accepted
Denied
Partially-Accepted

This would also provide evidence from a report of someone hacking which would support the Sentinel ban, if the player got banned by Sentinel. Which is also a positive thing.

I was thinking about this too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom