Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cutee

So well, recently I've been playing quite a bit Parkour, and I found out that it needs more incentives to play it. Now you can only win to get the win leaderboard, but what about if we added trophies?

The trophies would work like this:

-If you win +1 trophie
-If you complete the sidetaks +1 trophie (For example: ''Win the game without falling once'')
-If you beat your old best time +1 trophie

There would be a ''Trophie collectors leaderboard''

Tell me your ideas for sidetasks maybe. And tell me if you agree or disagree.

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Great idea, parkour would be a bit more fun to play. Although I don't know if it would be great to get a trophy when you beat your best time, then someone could wait and get a really long time, then slowly get their time down to farm more trophies, maybe if you beat the level in some certain times you'll get a trophy? Nice idea though!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So well, recently I've been playing quite a bit Parkour, and I found out that it needs more incentives to play it. Now you can only win to get the win leaderboard, but what about if we added trophies?

The trophies would work like this:

-If you win +1 trophie
-If you complete the sidetaks +1 trophie (For example: ''Win the game without falling once'')
-If you beat your old best time +1 trophie

There would be a ''Trophie collectors leaderboard''

Tell me your ideas for sidetasks maybe. And tell me if you agree or disagree.

Kind of rips Arcade off though...

C

Cutee

Kind of rips Arcade off though...
So what? It's still a good idea though
Great idea, parkour would be a bit more fun to play. Although I don't know if it would be great to get a trophy when you beat your best time, then someone could wait and get a really long time, then slowly get their time down to farm more trophies, maybe if you beat the level in some certain times you'll get a trophy? Nice idea though!
If people tried to do that, they would lose probably, getting a low time is not that easy, because people can win if you try to do that-

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
If people tried to do that, they would lose probably, getting a low time is not that easy, because people can win if you try to do that-
True, didn't think about that, hehe. Then it could be a great feature.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom