Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
This is a simple suggestion.
I think that there should be a reward for completing the parkours and the vortex jumps. It doesn't have to be big but like a tiny one lets say a cubelet or something.

That's all that I really wanted to say
bye!

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I actually agree with this, but I don't think it should be like a cublet. I think you should be rewarded 50 xp for the first time you complete the vortex jump and 100 xp with 25 points once you complete a parkour for then first time.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
To be honest, parkour is easy in literally every game's lobby. I would like to see rewards for vortex jumps only because they are harder to do than the parkour.

Apr 15, 2017
uhh when is the regular parkour gonna come out you know like the parkour in the compass they came out with three island games but where is the parkour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: larwa

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't really know. You encourage people to do the parkour by rewarding them for finishing the parkour, but I also think that you shouldn't get a reward for finishing a parkour on the other side. If this gets implemented, the reward shouldn't be a Cubelet, but xp. Like 25 or 50 or something.

I would like to see rewards for vortex jumps only because they are harder to do than the parkour.
This is certainly true.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
This is a simple suggestion.
I think that there should be a reward for completing the parkours and the vortex jumps. It doesn't have to be big but like a tiny one lets say a cubelet or something.

That's all that I really wanted to say
bye!
*Already suggested*
But I still like it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom