Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
This is a simple suggestion.
I think that there should be a reward for completing the parkours and the vortex jumps. It doesn't have to be big but like a tiny one lets say a cubelet or something.

That's all that I really wanted to say
bye!

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I actually agree with this, but I don't think it should be like a cublet. I think you should be rewarded 50 xp for the first time you complete the vortex jump and 100 xp with 25 points once you complete a parkour for then first time.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
To be honest, parkour is easy in literally every game's lobby. I would like to see rewards for vortex jumps only because they are harder to do than the parkour.

Apr 15, 2017
uhh when is the regular parkour gonna come out you know like the parkour in the compass they came out with three island games but where is the parkour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: larwa

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't really know. You encourage people to do the parkour by rewarding them for finishing the parkour, but I also think that you shouldn't get a reward for finishing a parkour on the other side. If this gets implemented, the reward shouldn't be a Cubelet, but xp. Like 25 or 50 or something.

I would like to see rewards for vortex jumps only because they are harder to do than the parkour.
This is certainly true.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
This is a simple suggestion.
I think that there should be a reward for completing the parkours and the vortex jumps. It doesn't have to be big but like a tiny one lets say a cubelet or something.

That's all that I really wanted to say
bye!
*Already suggested*
But I still like it!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom