Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Hello! Parkour Minigame has been around Cubecraft for a while. It is gone now though, and I want it back, but even better!

What is Parkour Minigame?
Parkour Minigame used to be a game where you did parkour to gain 10 points. The points were diamond blocks that you had to parkour up to. There were also other blocks that gave you certain buffs such as lapis blocks gave you invisibility.

Parkour Race
A bit like wing rush, but why not make parkour minigame a race? I would love to race and do parkour as I really love both aspects to it. There could be special powerups lying around the race course that give you special abilities such as: invisibility, punch II bow, blindness potion, jump boost, and speed. The first person to do 3 laps around the course wins! This would also bring back some parkour users as this game resembles parkour a lot.

Parkour Point
This is more like Parkour Minigame, why not bring back some old aspects? I suggest that you make the maps bigger and some jumps harder than others. Make the blocks specified, so you know which blocks to get and which not to get, and that is it! II am sure that if you include some of my ideas, Parkour Minigame will be up and running again!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853209132.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom