Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Alright so java has parkour and parkour is a really good gamemode. no other servers on bedrock that are available especially on consoles. The server will grow if it we're to have parkour as a bedrock gamemode as well.

Hope it gets added because I am also waiting for some good quick parkour action on bedrock.

The scoring and xp you gain could be determined by the time it took you to complete a parkour just like other games and servers

-MITZ

Last edited:

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
It would be really nice if they will add this.
But do you mean adding a whole new gamemode or add timers to the lobby ones?

There are a couple threads about the parkour already, here are two of them:
Number 1
Number 2

Please dont repeat active threads if you mean something like this.

Kind regards,
Vrachtschip // Jeffrey

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft Staff have previously said that they are planning on transferring all Java games to bedrock, so I'm confident they will add it in the future.

Hi there!
It would be really nice if they will add this.
But do you mean adding a whole new gamemode or add timers to the lobby ones?

There are a couple threads about the parkour already, here are two of them:
Number 1
Number 2

Please dont repeat active threads if you mean something like this.

Kind regards,
Vrachtschip // Jeffrey
Im talking about a new gamemode because it would profit the server a lot. To have a gamemode like this because it is a much wanted gamemode. Along the bedrock community. So it would be great if cubecraft is the first to have a parkour gamemode thats easy to acces on bedrock.

-MITZ

Reactions: Vrachtschip

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
A few months back, I tried looking for parkour servers on Bedrock and I noticed right away that Bedrock lacks parkour servers. It would be amazing if CubeCraft took the opportunity for this. The parkour in the lobbies has always been impressive and so are the parkour maps on Java.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom