Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 6, 2018
7
7
4
23
So today I tried to complete the parkour at spawn but one jump is sooooo hard, I just can't finish it. Can someone tell me what to do here? I am not terrible at parkour but this realy is pushing my limits. I made a video of me trying to do that ONE jump.

If you ask yourself: 'How does he not teleport back to the start when he falls of the block?' which is a very good question, it is because I just didn't walk over the pressure plate when I started the parkour.
 

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
485
1,395
198
Classic Edition
I crouch when next to the ladder to stop me for falling down it, then face the ladder and press W to climb it whilst holding D to eliminate my momentum by accelerating to the right. This is not dissimilar to what you're doing, so maybe it's just the timing you need to work on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Neon_The_Dragon
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom