Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we increase the spawn protection timer from 3 seconds to 5 seconds?

• Total voters

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Currently it lasts 3 seconds, however on certain maps this has been brought up by the community that this isn't quite enough time. Especially, on modes such as rocket mode, so please vote for what you would like to see.

Reactions: Nikboo

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'd say definitely don't increase it, I only played a few games of painball but it was already annoying to hit a player outside their spawn only got notice they're spawn pretected and can easily kill you.
Alternatively maybe have the spawn protection last 5 seconds but end as soon as you throw a ball or move more than a few blocks away from spawn.

Reactions: Sophie

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
for Palace and Oriental I think 5 seconds is great however for Lego and (maybe) castle I really don't think it is that necessary but that is just my opinion I think the reason Oriental and Palace are such magnets for camping and this is also why I said maybe castle is because they are so big and you can easily strafe another player
(still voting seconds because maybe Lego and castle have a camping problem I am not aware of)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently it lasts 3 seconds, however on certain maps this has been brought up by the community that this isn't quite enough time. Especially, on modes such as rocket mode, so please vote for what you would like to see.

Thank God the staff team know what there doing!!!
THX!!!

My idea:
I belive on the OP modes it should be 10 seconds
Normalish Modes be 5
And The Hardcore modes be 3-5 seconds

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I don't like spawn protection because people camp in spawn and I'm forever getting "such and such is protected by spawn" notice spamming the screen... I got more spawn protection messages than actual kills and it was frustrating. Although I would love to see it removed, given the current choice, I vote leave it at 3 seconds.

A

A pigeon

No . Create a dome instead if spawn , where players have infinite spawn protect . Make all projectiles launched from within low range and weaker. Increasing spawn protect will do nothing .

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
No, because then you can shoot enemies and they can't shoot you. ;)
It is unfair (in my opinion).
However, some people need time to respawn if their computers spend a few seconds at the loading screen. I know people who can simply do nothing if they are getting spawnkilled, as the first thing they see is a new death when their screen have finally loaded.

Cheers!

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I think it should be the same, but at the same time.. for the people who have a slower computer/laptop; sometimes it takes some time to spawn and then they can get killed pretty fast. In that perspective, i do think it should be increased.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom