Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Heya!

It's RayzMC here with an Arcade suggestion!

So in paintball sometimes you get kill streaks, you just won a 3v1 and you have 1 heart left, then an enemy who just spawn just 1 shotted you, I know how salty it tastes. Maybe every time you killed 3 people ( 3 kill streaks ) you get a golden apple. If you die with it, you spawn normally ( the apple will disappear ) If you get 5 kill streaks, you get a splash instant heal pation ( give you 4 extra hearts ) and if you get 8 kills, you get a "super" potion which includes Speed, Regeneration,absorption
( 5 seconds )

What do you guys think?
Pings..
@DanDaDino @Milkyboo @ItsTwany @Gainfullterror
@iCheeetah

Last edited:

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Nice suggestion and I can see where you are going with it. However, I would imagine this would make the rush and challenge of getting killstreaks AND maintaining them less of a thrill.

I love the thrill of getting those killstreaks then making sure I am not complacent or haphazard and I strategically position myself to raise those killstreaks even more, all on the one life with no regeneration of any kind.

I feel this suggestion would make it too easy for everyone to maintain high killstreaks and, as a consequence, less exciting, less challenging, and less of a rush.

But I do know where you are coming from because it's a bugger when you lose your killstreak.

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Nice suggestion and I can see where you are going with it. However, I would imagine this would make the rush and challenge of getting killstreaks AND maintaining them less of a thrill.

I love the thrill of getting those killstreaks then making sure I am not complacent or haphazard and I strategically position myself to raise those killstreaks even more, all on the one life with no regeneration of any kind.

I feel this suggestion would make it too easy for everyone to maintain high killstreaks and, as a consequence, less exciting, less challenging, and less of a rush.

But I do know where you are coming from because it's a bugger when you lose your killstreak.
Or make it 5 kill streaks ( you get regen ) to help in many ways.

It doesn't neccasarily turn people into tryhards JUST because of a golden apple etc..
I don't think it will affect the excitment of the game since all it does is give you an apple or something. Not a lot of people can maintain or even get kill streaks.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Or make it 5 kill streaks ( you get regen ) to help in many ways.

It doesn't neccasarily turn people into tryhards JUST because of a golden apple etc..
I don't think it will affect the excitment of the game since all it does is give you an apple or something. Not a lot of people can maintain or even get kill streaks.

Yes, it can be a challenge to achieve and maintain killstreaks, which is why it's so "special" and exciting when you do and get good enough at it to consistently do it. Regen will take away some of that challenge and specialness of killstreaks. Personally, I would rather test myself and face the challenge of getting them in the one life with no assistance of gapples or regen pots. Furthermore, the game doesn't last long enough for it to really be useful. The game is so short (esp if you have a team of jammers) and the game ends as fast as it began.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am in the middle, your idea is Good, But I think that it is better for adding abilities. I Will make a suggestion. It Will go about that you can get abilities in paintball, as example that you regenerate,..

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I am in the middle, your idea is Good, But I think that it is better for adding abilities. I Will make a suggestion. It Will go about that you can get abilities in paintball, as example that you regenerate,..
I actually included that in. ( Regeneration etc )

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I love where you're going with this, it is pretty dumb how regen is some what slow. I'm not too sure about the golden apple, I mean when you're eating, you're a pretty easy target to kill. Even if you hide, there are those targetters that know you're weak, and completely rushes you. Maybe after every kill, you get a 3 second regen. That way, it'll be a bit more fair for the people who get our matched. I would keep the healing potion, and I think that the super potion should raise it's duration. I mean like, 8 kills. That's really hard.

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I love where you're going with this, it is pretty dumb how regen is some what slow. I'm not too sure about the golden apple, I mean when you're eating, you're a pretty easy target to kill. Even if you hide, there are those targetters that know you're weak, and completely rushes you. Maybe after every kill, you get a 3 second regen. That way, it'll be a bit more fair for the people who get our matched. I would keep the healing potion, and I think that the super potion should raise it's duration. I mean like, 8 kills. That's really hard.
Indeed, instant regen would be nice.
Perhaps the "Rampage" achievement ( 7 kills ) instead of 8, the potion is kinda OP so it has to be hard to obtain.

Reactions: Milkyy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya!

It's RayzMC here with an Arcade suggestion!

So in paintball sometimes you get kill streaks, you just won a 3v1 and you have 1 heart left, then an enemy who just spawn just 1 shotted you, I know how salty it tastes. Maybe every time you killed 3 people ( 3 kill streaks ) you get a golden apple. If you die with it, you spawn normally ( the apple will disappear ) If you get 5 kill streaks, you get a splash instant heal pation ( give you 4 extra hearts ) and if you get 8 kills, you get a "super" potion which includes Speed, Regeneration,absorption
( 5 seconds )

What do you guys think?
Pings..
@DanDaDino @Milkyboo @ItsTwany @Gainfullterror
@iCheeetah

Maybe I'm not sure that a good idea.
Kinda OP in my opinion.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Just another thing I thought about your suggestion...

As you know, I think regen would make the game too easy and would take away from the challenge of trying to just improve your game to become better at paintball so you won't need anything but your skill.

But another good point that a friend made about this suggestion (I mentioned it to him to ask for his opinion) and he said that it is too op, especially for exceptional paintballers. Could you imagine if they had access to regen? Without regen they are deadly enough. With regen, the jammers would virtually not die and thus dominate the game even more than they already are. Just a thought! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom