Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I am on such a high note right now after scoring twenty-six kills and carrying my team mate through a 2v4 on Capture the Flag. This game is so good at making the player feel good about themselves at every opportunity. You got five kills? Good girl, have a nuclear bomb that will kill half the enemy team if placed correctly. You got two flag captures? Have a free trophy! The maps are wonderful, my favourites being Oriental and Village, with there not being a single map that I wouldn't want to play. And you bet your favourite Diglett the Shotgun and Rocket modes are hype, with noobs dropping so quickly that you're getting kill after kill after kill and crazy particles are flashing all over your screen screaming "NICE YOU'RE ON A TEN KILLSTREAK MATE" and the other team calling you a hacker and then you pick up that health power-up and tank things that would otherwise kill you only for you to turn around and 180 the kid that was chasing you and you make it to your base and cap the flag and win the game ahhhhhhhhhhh!

upload_2017-9-19_18-56-13.png

Tasty!
2017-09-19_18.35.50.png

upload_2017-9-19_19-6-35.png

Five kills, zero deaths, three captures.
upload_2017-9-19_19-6-53.png

The most satisfying 2v4 ever! <3

There is... one problem with it though:
upload_2017-9-19_19-7-44.png

IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED PAINTBALL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? IT NEEDS A BIGGER PLAYER-BASE, GO PLAY IT!!!

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-19_19-6-15.png
    upload_2017-9-19_19-6-15.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 97

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I am on such a high note right now after scoring twenty-six kills and carrying my team mate through a 2v4 on Capture the Flag. This game is so good at making the player feel good about themselves at every opportunity. You got five kills? Good girl, have a nuclear bomb that will kill half the enemy team if placed correctly. You got two flag captures? Have a free trophy! The maps are wonderful, my favourites being Oriental and Village, with there not being a single map that I wouldn't want to play. And you bet your favourite Diglett the Shotgun and Rocket modes are hype, with noobs dropping so quickly that you're getting kill after kill after kill and crazy particles are flashing all over your screen screaming "NICE YOU'RE ON A TEN KILLSTREAK MATE" and the other team calling you a hacker and then you pick up that health power-up and tank things that would otherwise kill you only for you to turn around and 180 the kid that was chasing you and you make it to your base and cap the flag and win the game ahhhhhhhhhhh!

View attachment 137761
Tasty!
View attachment 137763
View attachment 137765
Five kills, zero deaths, three captures.
View attachment 137766
The most satisfying 2v4 ever! <3

There is... one problem with it though:
View attachment 137767

IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED PAINTBALL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? IT NEEDS A BIGGER PLAYER-BASE, GO PLAY IT!!!
I prefer Paintball before the update; worse graphics, better gameplay.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.