• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Please make your threads more specific, like why do you need solo paintball? Why is it better?. How will the game run?So people can give their opinion about it. In my opinion, I like paintball as a team, since its more exiciting, also, challenging. In addition, I'd like it as a team, Solo wouldn't be that fun.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Honestly, I don't like your suggestion. Like in real-life, Paintball is more a game to win together and not on your own.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I think it would be to hard to stay a life. There would be players everywhere and you can easily get shot. So it's a no from me. -1

Keep thinking of new idea's :)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I can see most people vote no because they think it will be to stressed or something like that, personally I will have to vote yes, I agree that it can be stressful but if everyone keeps looking at it like that then we will never get a solo game again as look at eggwars, imagine you suggested solo eggwars, people will say it will be too stressful. So good job on this suggestion +1 from me.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
People on this server dont think about how a game will effect themselves but instead care about how itll effect other people . Thats not the point of a voting system. Such comments arent here on this thread , but a guarentee theyll come

On my opinion , i think it would be great as long as there are multiple teams

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
A vote yes for me! I can't see it being stressful. I like both versions, i.e., both team and solo, to add variety. I think solo would be a fantastic addition because, often times, I get frustrated with my teammates stealing my kills anyway :mad: :p And sometimes your teammates are afk or don't contribute much to the team and thus you end up carrying the team, anyway. So solo will, in some ways, alleviate the stress (at least for me).

But, as I said, I would like to see both for variety. While I favor teammates for paintball, the addition of solo would add to the intensity and spice up paintball IMO.

Great suggestion!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Even if this do gets added in, I wouldn't play this gamemode.
I like this game as a team game, its way more fun then just 6 random solo teams. Will mess up the game and it will make it "messier"

2 teams are the perfect option.

happytuber

Apr 16, 2017
Even if this do gets added in, I wouldn't play this gamemode.
I like this game as a team game, its way more fun then just 6 random solo teams. Will mess up the game and it will make it "messier"

2 teams are the perfect option.

i hate team games, because the most of your team players are bad and they will make you lose the game.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think that the Team paintball is great as it is! It would a little too hectic if it was solo. Imagine shotgun mode with 10 players running around :P

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom