Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
WHAT ARE PACKABLE’S
Packable’s are mini figures you can win in game. They would be retextured head that could be won by playing games on cubecraft. They would show up in there own custom menu and could be put into a player’s inventory by clicking on it.
THE TWIST
The twist is that players could hide the packable’s around different lobby’s. The packable’s would show up in the lobby’s for 5-10 minutes or until a player finds it.
WHY SHOULD THIS BE ADDED
I think that this change should be added because I personally love talking to people in lobby’s but all you do is run around for the most part and the present hunts and egg hunts are olny for the holidays. So I think this will be a great thing for when the hunts aren’t happing.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
If a bunch of people hid entities around there would be immense lag spikes. Aswell as it being pretty difficult to make custom models in the first place

Plus it would probably be java only anyway since bedrock is unstable

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
If a bunch of people hid entities around there would be immense lag spikes. Aswell as it being pretty difficult to make custom models in the first place

Plus it would probably be java only anyway since bedrock is unstable
it would not be an entity it would be a head so it wouldn't cause that much lag and if its relay that much of a problem you could just make a tool like a pickaxes that could only break heads (that could be done with basic command blocks) and you could remove the time limit and that would add 0 lag to the server other then like 3 command blocks and the code for the packable itself

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think a mob like a zombie sounds more right. The grass block isnt an entity, but the grass is. And a little more than a hundred, more like a couple thousand

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom