Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should We Add A /p vote?

• Total voters

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Sometimes my party members and I have a hard time what game to do. Or, we just can not agree. I was thinking if there was a vote system that the owner of the party could set up and watch, that would fix that problem! Here is how it would go!
-Only the party leader can set it up by doing /p votestart
-To end the vote, do /p voteend (this will show what won to the whole party)
-To see what people have voted for, and how many people voted, to /p vote
view (it will not show who voted for what)
What do you guys think?

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Yes, this should be verry usefull. But, why can't you just talk in /p chat and vote by yourself? It could be usefull, but it's still the owner who decides what game they play.
+1

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't like this idea, because If you dont do /P votestart can There Nobody votes for chest And time. I think that it isnt necessary to add this. You idea of /voteview is Nice. You can see who has voted for What And you can him say the next time that he must to vote for normal as example. But also this can you see in the chat.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I will only give cube some more work and it isn't realy needed. What i would do is just let everyone decide 1game and you just play them all once. This would solve your problem. Your idea can also bring problems with it. If you 50% of the people vote for one map and the other 50% votes for the other map.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Sounds like a really nice idea, this would definitely make the party system more unique and less simple, adding cool features to the party system would definitely it spice up a little more and I'm all for that. Very nice suggestion.

Although this feature would not be very effective with Stone ranks because they only get 3 people in their parties maximum, that's including themselves, there's not much of a vote to be had there. But for bigger parties, that's always a plus.

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
Not a bad idea, there are some players who like to bet and make a command for a vote, it would be a good option for them. Also you should add that the one who wins the vote takes 1 or 2 experience points.
Good luck with your suggestion.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Dont really understand why u want this when you could ask what they want to do and keep in count the votes and see who won or didnt but usually in the parties the leader picks what to do and if you dont like it theres a option go leave the party... simple as that i guess. But this suggestion could be a hard work for them when theparty leader could work on counting the votes by themselves.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom