Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

McAndrePT

Jun 25, 2015
Lately i have been playing CS:GO a lot, and in that game there is a thing named "Overwatch". Basiclly when a player gets some experience and time in the game, he/she can have the abilitie to investigate players that got reported in-game. The "overwatcher" never knows the real identity of the suspect. In the end he/she says if the suspect was in fact using hacks or not.
On the server would be the exact same thing, but would be the staff to pick the "overwatchers". I would love to see this applied on the server. Is just an idea. Have a good game guys :D

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I don't feel like typing up a whole paragraph, so, to sum it all up, this probably isn't going to happen...

Rose

Jan 17, 2014
What @6Godly said, this probably isn't going to happen. And also, I'm not sure weather you said this or not but I don't think it would be fun to see who hacks or not...

Reactions: _Patrickk
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom