Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2019
Okay so, whenever its overpowered on teams, I just can't do anything. When i am attacking a team, i cant kill them fast enough. I kill one but he gets all his armour back before i can kill the other teammate. That means i cannot get the egg and they just break my armour. It's ridiculous and everytime people vote overpowered i just leave, but everyone votes overpowered so i don't really play eggwars much

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Eggwars is way more fun when your in a party with people, and even more so when your in a voice chat with those people. Its way easier to cooridinate attacks, and not have to deal with 3v1's. Just my suggestion. I found eggwars to be way more fun once I started playing with people I actually was able to talk to.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Listen overpowered items are fun when you have a party most of my wins are from partying and use the chat to coordinate attacks if you need help or if someone has good gear instead of getting 3 eggs you only get one hopefully you have a good game.

I can help if you want.Also use chat.
Hoped I helped.

C00l

Sep 11, 2020
Okay so, whenever its overpowered on teams, I just can't do anything. When i am attacking a team, i cant kill them fast enough. I kill one but he gets all his armour back before i can kill the other teammate. That means i cannot get the egg and they just break my armour. It's ridiculous and everytime people vote overpowered i just leave, but everyone votes overpowered so i don't really play eggwars much
I totally agree with you, but here's the thing. Its more fun to play over powered, because you get really cool items and you can pvp longer and use different items with different enchantments. Many players would enjoy it because it they get shiny enchanted diamond armour and swords, but when you do basic you get the lame chain

D

Deleted member 554749

Listen overpowered items are fun when you have a party most of my wins are from partying and use the chat to coordinate attacks if you need help or if someone has good gear instead of getting 3 eggs you only get one hopefully you have a good game.

I can help if you want.Also use chat.
Hoped I helped.

yeah be smart. The idea of communication is super powerful. You can see this is really good duos, they chat and talk to each other.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Dude, don't give up. Anyone can get good with practice and dedication... and you will. Do unusual things and come up with strategies they don't expect... I love confusing whole teams, getting their egg then splitting them up and picking them off one by one. Doesn't always work out but it's all fun and all the practice makes you a better player and a more worthy opponent. Don't give up.. put the time in and you'll be killing everyone :-)

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Can someone tell me benefits of op because me and @Makiyame taje some time to find a game without ranked ppl
I guess, it makes the game faster and easier for you to complete, for example:
- Prices: Obsidian when Normal: 10 Gold | Obsidian when Op: 3 Gold.
Everything is easier to get, feel free to ask any more questions if you feel like it.

Reactions: Zeobitz_

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Hey! I think different, I like OP Egg Wars by the fact you don't get killed fast, and the game is more durable. This is my opinion but maybe the Staff will change something one day.
Kaleo_

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i actually hate op, pvp is too long and useless gamemode (i find its for noobs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom