Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Oh my god , i'm not free to post what I want ? If i'm not say me thtat now and i'm not going to post anything more.
I haven't said that you may NOT post anything.. I only said that your commenting useless things to get more messages to apply for Helper. .-.

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
I haven't said that you may NOT post anything.. I only said that your commenting useless things to get more messages to apply for Helper. .-.

.-. Oh my god , can't you stop madding me ? If I want to post one thing I post. I don't want to moot so bye ! End of the conversation between us. ;)

NatureIcy

Sep 4, 2015
Just wondering... If stone rank can vote for the chest-type... What is the point of buying a rank then? It's one of the best things we get, as a rank... And you want to take that away from us? That's just somewhat unfair right?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Not everyone wants to buy a rank. CubeCraft is not especially made for rank players, also for the rest. You speak like if having a rank makes you superior to everyone?? If you buy a rank, of course you have to get privilegies. But your privilegies should end when the problems to the rest start, meaning that a single rank player shouldn't be able to vote for the rest of the players. As I said, they should make an appart section for OverPowered chests, what problem do you have with that? You could play OP, Normal Chests, Basic Chests, whatever, and do so with people that really enjoy OP chests! Or maybe you like to annoy the rest... What would you get by having the privilegy to vote the type of chests when you can choose it on your own and others can too?
well then deal with playing OP

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
when they like overpowered they vote overpowered, they are the owners of the rank. if you don't like what they are doing, all you need to do is buy rank.

Reactions: iTzPlayerPT

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
.-. Oh my god , can't you stop madding me ? If I want to post one thing I post. I don't want to moot so bye ! End of the conversation between us. ;)
First of all change your English grammar, if you have done that start talking against, because 9/10 things what you are saying is nonsense.

Also if you are saying to everyone " i agree" then are you message-farming. :)

Reactions: iTzPlayerPT

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
First of all change your English grammar, if you have done that start talking against, because 9/10 things what you are saying is nonsense.

Also if you are saying to everyone " i agree" then are you message-farming. :)

Worry about yourself and do not kill the good mood of the others members.

N

Nikboo

Hello.

I am sorry, however this is not going to happen.

We added mode voting to give ranked players more perks. Currently, the EULA is restricting servers from giving much to players who donate. So we need donators to help pay for the server otherwise there would be no Cubecraft for you to enjoy since donators wouldn't pay unless there would be perks. Also, current donators would feel scammed if we removed mode voting.

If you do not like Overpowered chests, the either:

- /leave
or
- Get a rank

Have a good day.

~ Locked

Reactions: ciwa and Injunction
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom