• Yeah!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No, explain why svp :)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
okay, let me explain it to you that I love overpowerd mode, the only thing I hate about is is that people are camping with with stacks of golden . And I don't like that, so I was thinking maybe we could change overpowerd golden apples that you have like 5 golden apples? I think that is a good amount!
Don't forget to vote ;)
Thanks for reading this.

Reactions: MClicious

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with the thing that there should be less golden apples in a achest in overpowered mode. I think like 5 - 20 golden apples per chest is a good amount.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
okay, let me explain it to you that I love overpowerd mode, the only thing I hate about is is that people are camping with with stacks of golden . And I don't like that, so I was thinking maybe we could change overpowerd golden apples that you have like 5 golden apples? I think that is a good amount!
Don't forget to vote ;)
Thanks for reading this.
Don't like OP?
Well I have figured out a revolutionary solution
Don't play OP

Having a max of 5 golden apples does nothing
End game OP mostly comes down to breaking gear
By that time they are likely going to die so there is no real reason to do that

F

Facelurite

This is a skywars suggestion . Thought it was eggwars lol. There should be 5 of them , I agree fully.

64 gapples in each chest? Might as well call OP skywars spleef! There's almost no other way to kill people!

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I don't agree. It's OP for something, if we have only 5 gapps it would not be OP. In normal you can get 8+ gapps (also if you don't got to mid), right now OP looks nice for me. And you can kill people using a lot of strategies, such as, Spleef, bowspam, traps, place lava in his island (depends on the map), place tnt so the island will explode. There are lot of ways to kill people.

F

Facelurite

I don't agree. It's OP for something, if we have only 5 gapps it would not be OP. In normal you can get 8+ gapps (also if you don't got to mid), right now OP looks nice for me. And you can kill people using a lot of strategies, such as, Spleef, bowspam, traps, place lava in his island (depends on the map), place tnt so the island will explode. There are lot of ways to kill people.
Do you think people have fun spleefing others and constantly having to blow them up? Limited resources and if traps are one of the only viable options for killing , then its not skywars at all

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom