Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I would assume, that everyone who is reading this likes Cubecraft a lot (like me), but there are still some cool things outside of Cubecraft in Minecraft. Im asking myself, what the Cubecraft Community likes to play outside of Cubecraft.
Im playing in my Ultra Hardcore world, my practice world and sometimes with my girlfriend in creative worlds. There are also some things I like to play, but I don't have an opportunity for this. Some examples are manhunt, uhc or speedrunning 1.14 (I can only speedrun 1.16, but I dont like that bc its so rng based)

It would be cool, if someone tells me, what kind of Minecraft stuff they like to play outside of Cubecraft

Reactions: Hoshi

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah, I don't have a life wdym something besides cube

maths, my life exists purely out of Cubecraft and maths

Reactions: Matriox

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Outside of CubeCraft, I enjoy playing modded survival or building in modded Minecraft in the older versions such as 1.7.10. It may seem outdated, but I can assure you it’s not.

Other than this, I hop on other servers every now and then. I do love to play other games beside Minecraft though.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I would assume, that everyone who is reading this likes Cubecraft a lot (like me), but there are still some cool things outside of Cubecraft in Minecraft. Im asking myself, what the Cubecraft Community likes to play outside of Cubecraft.
Im playing in my Ultra Hardcore world, my practice world and sometimes with my girlfriend in creative worlds. There are also some things I like to play, but I don't have an opportunity for this. Some examples are manhunt, uhc or speedrunning 1.14 (I can only speedrun 1.16, but I dont like that bc its so rng based)

It would be cool, if someone tells me, what kind of Minecraft stuff they like to play outside of Cubecraft
Why can’t you play manhunt?

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I can literally tell you that I only play CubeCraft every week, I don't play other things outside of CubeCraft. Well, the only thing I play outside of CubeCraft is UHC, I already love playing UHC's, but especially with friends.

Reactions: maxlol200

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I used to play a lot of pixelmon, on one of the biggest servers in the modpack I played on. But the server kinda died down after I took a break, and now I dont really play on there anymore, and I just play on cube

Reactions: maxlol200

SoSander

Sep 12, 2020
I do like bridge wars, but something with creativity would be cool (something like build wars) also something like the lobby RPG but than bigger and as a gamemode.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I do like bridge wars, but something with creativity would be cool (something like build wars) also something like the lobby RPG but than bigger and as a gamemode.
Can you explain what Bridge wars is?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom