Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good?

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I like posting often :lenny_face:
I made an "human" (it's a woman gg) flying in space, it has no face, nothing except shapes which went kinda wrong
Only 1 picture without shaders because shaders made it look better in my eyes. I will continue trying to build organics, next organic will be a parrot for @Riley (epic)

Anyways here is the build
https://imgur.com/gallery/tBlvYma
Comment something

D

Deleted member 481668

Nice done mate, the glow around the organic is a really nice effect. Keep up the good work! I love this build! <3

Reactions: Nutuu

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
So when making a build that souly focuses on an organic, it's really usefull to take the organic's anatomy in consideration.
A lot of the bodyparts look weird because they don't follow the usual human atonomy.
Human_Anatomy_Parts_of_the_body_Artboard_6-512.png

Making a build look like it's in 'motion' could make your build look more interesting.
I feel like the girl is stuck in one giant cast.
Waving hair/ body position could help with making it look more 'floaty'.
I looked up 'floating girl in space' and found these. Maybe they explain it a bit better.
a3fd9c1518b189c1aec0c8e96029a1b3.jpg space-floating-planet-anime-anime-girls-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
So when making a build that souly focuses on an organic, it's really usefull to take the organic's anatomy in consideration.
A lot of the bodyparts look weird because they don't follow the usual human atonomy.
View attachment 159232

Making a build look like it's in 'motion' could make your build look more interesting.
I feel like the girl is stuck in one giant cast.
Waving hair/ body position could help with making it look more 'floaty'.
I looked up 'floating girl in space' and found these. Maybe they explain it a bit better.
View attachment 159230 View attachment 159231
I agree, they definitely look weird. I will try to improve organics in future builds and make them look more like humen.

D

Deleted member 469419

Wow! It looks amazing! o_O

Good work, I think you should apply to builder :p

D

Deleted member 294498

Great :)
Only thing to say because it's just great :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom