Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i am always wondering if people say in chat i recorded ur gona get banned %&#^$&$.
so could it be nice if we had a system to see how many people reportet you
not a good reason for this butt am just curios

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
No, I don't think this option is necessary overall. I am definitely not willed to see how many players have reported me. I understand you're curious but no, sorry.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
If you are Breaking a rule you might be sure you are getting reported. And If you got a punishment you know you’ve been reported. It’s Just unnecessary. So No.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
No thank you. As curious as you or others might be, I feel this could addition could lead to more hate and toxicity depending on how it is done.

If it's just the number then it wouldn't be as bad. Though this still isn't needed.

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
~ This shouldn't be added as you will blame the other person who reported you, and if it's like a permanent mute you will hate him a lot. I prefer to not know it as I don't wanna get mad on anyone

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would personally love to see who reported me, especially for hacking.
I would laugh so hard I'd probably fall off of my chair.
I just want to see how pathetic these reports are :joy:

Reactions: Despacito 2
D

Deleted member 169486

Yes.

No, I don't think this option is necessary overall. I am definitely not willed to see how many players have reported me. I understand you're curious but no, sorry.
So the only reason you don't like this is because it's not necessary? Lots of things on here are not 'necessary' yet they still exist.

If you are Breaking a rule you might be sure you are getting reported. And If you got a punishment you know you’ve been reported. It’s Just unnecessary. So No.
But I wanna see all the reports against me that got denied because I didn't do anything wrong.

No thank you. As curious as you or others might be, I feel this could addition could lead to more hate and toxicity depending on how it is done.
How is that?

Care to explain some more? Simply saying 'no' is not a reason.

This shouldn't be added as you will blame the other person who reported you, and if it's like a permanent mute you will hate him a lot. I prefer to not know it as I don't wanna get mad on anyone
It isn't that hard to find out who reported you. If you click on the little link to the evidence, then look for warnings in chat, you will probably know who reported you. And it's not like they're going to hunt you down in game and target you every time.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I dont see a reason for it

Only one report is actually accepted it dosent matter how many reported you, especially if sentinel gets to you first

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
i am always wondering if people say in chat i recorded ur gona get banned %&#^$&$.
so could it be nice if we had a system to see how many people reportet you
not a good reason for this butt am just curios
No need. It is unnecessary to add this as like... why do you want to know if you wanted to be reported? To see if someone said they reported you and see if they actually did it? No need at all.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
~ This shouldn't be added as you will blame the other person who reported you, and if it's like a permanent mute you will hate him a lot. I prefer to not know it as I don't wanna get mad on anyone
i never said that you can see who reported you. only the ammount of people

No thank you, this will only cause toxicity.
how would thiscreate toxity??? explain

playing games is also unnecessary

It is unnessasarry but I actually do wanna know how many people tried to report me..
thats exectly why i posted this

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.