Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Toffee1030

May 9, 2017
Toronto
So recently I have been opening a lot of cubelets and I have noticed that there isn't some other reward for if you get a duplicate. There aren't that many times when there were duplicates but if it is a duplicate, I suggest giving the player more points. The number of points they get can be determined by the rarity of the item. This is just a small suggestion because it's not really the worst thing if you get a duplicate, but it does annoy me sometimes when I keep getting orange leggings. Thanks for reading this thread and I hope you consider it!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So recently I have been opening a lot of cubelets and I have noticed that there isn't some other reward for if you get a duplicate. There aren't that many times when there were duplicates but if it is a duplicate, I suggest giving the player more points. The number of points they get can be determined by the rarity of the item. This is just a small suggestion because it's not really the worst thing if you get a duplicate, but it does annoy me sometimes when I keep getting orange leggings. Thanks for reading this thread and I hope you consider it!
This has been suggested before and I really do think it is a good idea

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com

I think if you get a duplicate you should get something like 5-20 points or something.

Reactions: Toffee1030
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back!
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom