Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deitnerb

Nov 21, 2016
After getting a bunch of gift cards over the holidays I've been thinking about how I want to spend them. This idea came to mind as a result. OpenBucks is a PaymentWall payment method that allows you to pay using gift cards. This is very useful for someone like me who doesn't know what to do with all of their gift cards or cannot pay with a credit or debit card. OpenBucks accepts many of the most popular gift cards including Subway, Burger King, and Dollar General. OpenBucks is simply a Paymentwall method such as Mint and Visa/Mastercard like we have now that makes payment easier for the younger players on Cubecraft.

OpenBucks website: openbucks.com

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Interesting. I've never heard of OpenBucks before, but this seems to be an easy payment method. People are having a lot of payment issues when using gift cards so this might be the solution. :)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
After getting a bunch of gift cards over the holidays I've been thinking about how I want to spend them. This idea came to mind as a result. OpenBucks is a PaymentWall payment method that allows you to pay using gift cards. This is very useful for someone like me who doesn't know what to do with all of their gift cards or cannot pay with a credit or debit card. OpenBucks accepts many of the most popular gift cards including Subway, Burger King, and Dollar General. OpenBucks is simply a Paymentwall method such as Mint and Visa/Mastercard like we have now that makes payment easier for the younger players on Cubecraft.

OpenBucks website: openbucks.com
I'm not quite sure I understand what you are suggesting. You can already pay with gift cards from subway, BK, dollar general, or CVS so unless you are wanting more gift card options, I don't see why openbucks is any different than what we already have.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
What do you mean? What are you suggesting? OpenBucks was already on store long time ago.

@Nikooo @zDutchie I think this will go well on other section, such as media.

Deitnerb

Nov 21, 2016
I guess I'm not quite sure how to shop with OpenBucks then? Since all I see when I try to purchase something is Visa/Mastercard and then Mint.

Oh I'm a nub. The VPN I was using only let me see payment options for Turkey XD. Nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom