Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
So as you know most of the Java Networks games are being removed. My idea is make a thread on the forums with download links to all the removed games so you can play them with your friends on your own servers/worlds.

The community will really enjoy being able to play their favorite games (even though not on the cube) that would have been removed otherwise & wouldn't ever come back on the java network.

That's all, thanks!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
The games are not going to be thrown away. The hope is that the Java server will rise up again after the update, so this will never happen.

Also, if they were planning on never returning them, they would rather sell it, since it's their property. There is no reason to give it away for free. (Would still never happen most likely)

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
The games are not going to be thrown away. The hope is that the Java server will rise up again after the update, so this will never happen.

Also, if they were planning on never returning them, they would rather sell it, since it's their property. There is no reason to give it away for free. (Would still never happen most likely)
How will the Java server rise up if removing these games would just remove part of the playercount.

And your second point may be correct but it wouldn't be nice to remove the free versions of games only to make you pay to play them.

• Disagree
Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom