Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree or disagree?

• Total voters

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
My friends and I have been running into an issue lately where there are not enough 5+ player Eggwars maps being opened up. I know there are a lot of players out there with this exact problem as well. Being in a party with 5+ players is fun until we try to find an Eggwars map but there are no maps that fit our party. This causes us to wait until one opens up and the waiting time is much longer than any other map with less players so most of the time we end up losing patience and not playing at all. We really like playing Eggwars, not just by ourselves but together as a team which makes the game more fun and challenging. So that being said, we would like to request for more 5+player maps for Eggwars please.

GoddessTree

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
My party is constantly more than 5+ people and it would be great to have the 5 player maps pop up more consistently.

Reactions: klqus

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, generally I don't have 5 players in a party, but I can imagine for people with larger groups it could be quite annoying. Would be interesting to see some more 5 player maps!

Shopri

Mar 1, 2020
London, UK
i definitely agree, most of the time when my party has 5 members, we usually to join 10 players maps due to lack of available maps

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Although this suggestion has been suggested before, I still agree that teams of 4+ maps need to be increased!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello. I agree too. They should implement more team of 5 maps, also more of 4 and 6. That way, we wouldn't have to wait that much time.

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
100% agreed. I've seen many 5/6 player party's join 3/4 player maps. Then they'll team up to fight eachother in the end. Kinda annoying :/ This Idea would fix it a lot

Reactions: klqus and Foodie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom