Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Currently it takes 5 seconds for a cubelet to ''open''. This is in my opinion way too long for impatient little kids like me.
Some people, including me, have over 200 cubelets and the reason I won't open them all anymore is because I'm not gonna click an end portal frame every 5 seconds for over 10 minutes. It's just demotivating.

So my suggestion is to either lower the time or make a setting where there is no opening firework and you instantly get your reward

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
5 x 80 = 400.
vKgoMJU.png
I don't have time to wait 400 years. That's simply too much. I want my prices now.

Reactions: Komodо and Earth

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't want all the vanity stuff so that would remove the only use of cubelets for me, annoying people with the firework sounds. If they actually add something good to come out of cubelets, I'd prefer opening them myself. That way I have something to do while waiting for people in the lobby and I have 5 seconds of dreaming about getting that thing.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I actually don't really care about the firework. That setting to turn off the firework and that you just immediately get your price from your Cubelet is a fine suggestion.

Reactions: D0RIAN

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Currently it takes 5 seconds for a cubelet to ''open''. This is in my opinion way too long for impatient little kids like me.
Some people, including me, have over 200 cubelets and the reason I won't open them all anymore is because I'm not gonna click an end portal frame every 5 seconds for over 10 minutes. It's just demotivating.

So my suggestion is to either lower the time or make a setting where there is no opening firework and you instantly get your reward
Yea, I think that would be nice. Also the part where both cubelet openings are in use so, maybe some more? 3?

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Yep , I don't want to wait like 10 seconds for one cubelet but for the people that likes the fireworks , it can be like toggled on / off in the chest maybe ? On is firework off is like u click and u get it ? But anyways +1 from me :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't want all the vanity stuff so that would remove the only use of cubelets for me, annoying people with the firework sounds. If they actually add something good to come out of cubelets, I'd prefer opening them myself. That way I have something to do while waiting for people in the lobby and I have 5 seconds of dreaming about getting that thing.
make a setting where there is no opening firework and you instantly get your reward
yeah making a setting for it somewhat implies that it could be turned off and you could do this
but that of course posses the problem if other people are using the cubelet opener and they have it turned on than you still have to wait, which than someone may say a possible way to change that is to have other players unable to see your cubelet opening
which than brings up the problem you have again, I guess maybe as a setting people could still hear it just not see

as for my thoughts on the suggestion
okay, but the fireworks take a shorter time to happen than the item stays on the cubelet
that is what I think needs to be shortened the most

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net

This is a great idea I understand your frustration and someone should definitely look into this. Great thread!!

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta

I think its really cool as it tells the whole lobby that you are opening a cubelet wich is "something special".

But i understand you as that always happens to me. They should do it that if you have over 30/40/50 (idk whats best) cubelets they opens instantly.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda

I think that is not a very suitable suggestion because people (as me) like the "5 seconds Hype" after be opened, so I do not agree with that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom