Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello there
Today I thought about something, which a lot of you might consider as shameful or unworthy. However, the server is in a crisis, and I believe a bill for donations should be created, so anyone, who has the financial possibility can help with a couple of dollars, euros, pounds, etc. It's not shameful to ask for help when you are in need in life, and I believe in this desperate time the server should ask for help its playerbase. I'm sure all of you would be very upset if the Java network ever goes down, however, we can prevent it if we are given the possibility to help.
No one is forced to agree or accept the update. Even I was shocked when I read the thread. But I strongly believe people should be able to donate in this time of need.

TomIsGaming

Sep 9, 2022
I believe you can already help by buying ranks and gifting things to other players. But from what I have read from the The Future of CubeCraft Java thread, I believe the main problem is the number of members in the server and the "lack of games starting in many periods of the day" which the team is already trying to solve by reducing the number of different games available.
If you are interested in helping financially, consider having a look at the store here.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I believe you can already help by buying ranks and gifting things to other players. But from what I have read from the The Future of CubeCraft Java thread, I believe the main problem is the number of members in the server and the "lack of games starting in many periods of the day" which the team is already trying to solve by reducing the number of different games available.
If you are interested in helping financially, consider having a look at the store here.
I, personally, have already purchased the highest rank available on the Java network, so have many other people. However, as you may know (or not), since ,,The big change", a lot of the ranks's features were cut off, as a lot of games were removed. Hence, many people thought the prices were now unjustified, as they were not lowered. Now, as even more games are removed, the prices of the ranks are even what I considered to be unjustifiably high.
The statement about games starting after long periods of time is, logically, because there aren't a lot of people left. And after the second big, game removal update without decrease in ranks's pricing the last thing people will do is to buy them, when literally 5 days ago a lot of their features were removed. So, as that is not a real solution at all, I suggested another way of supporting the server financially.

• Unsure
Reactions: TomIsGaming

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I, personally, have already purchased the highest rank available on the Java network, so have many other people. However, as you may know (or not), since ,,The big change", a lot of the ranks's features were cut off, as a lot of games were removed. Hence, many people thought the prices were now unjustified, as they were not lowered. Now, as even more games are removed, the prices of the ranks are even what I considered to be unjustifiably high.
The statement about games starting after long periods of time is, logically, because there aren't a lot of people left. And after the second big, game removal update without decrease in ranks's pricing the last thing people will do is to buy them, when literally 5 days ago a lot of their features were removed. So, as that is not a real solution at all, I suggested another way of supporting the server financially.
So you don't want to buy a rank to support the server as its less useful now, but you do want to give the money to them for nothing in return? Sounds very strange.

Btw, if you have a high rank in game already, and you want to support the server but the price of the rank update is too high, you can always buy other stuff in the store. (Things like plus subscriptions, multipliers)

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
So you don't want to buy a rank to support the server as its less useful now, but you do want to give the money to them for nothing in return? Sounds very strange.

Btw, if you have a high rank in game already, and you want to support the server but the price of the rank update is too high, you can always buy other stuff in the store. (Things like plus subscriptions, multipliers)
My thoughts on Plus and multiplayers currently are the same as purchasing a rank. In my opinion they are both not worth it as nearly as they once were, when they had more usage than they have now.
The suggestion is meant more towards players who already have purchased basically anything the store has to offer, however, they still would like to donate something from themselves.
Keeping the network up and alive, even by donating 1 EUR a month (Which I imagine a lot of people might consider doing) is not ,,nothing in return" at all, as at least to me, my time spent on the network is priceless and I would like to extend it as much as possible, when clearly times are cloudy.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
My thoughts on Plus and multiplayers currently are the same as purchasing a rank. In my opinion they are both not worth it as nearly as they once were, when they had more usage than they have now.
Okay, but that has nothing to do with this suggestion. It is about the donation, not the product.

The suggestion is meant more towards players who already have purchased basically anything the store has to offer, however, they still would like to donate something from themselves.
Keeping the network up and alive, even by donating 1 EUR a month (Which I imagine a lot of people might consider doing) is not ,,nothing in return" at all, as at least to me, my time spent on the network is priceless and I would like to extend it as much as possible, when clearly times are cloudy.
In that case, you can buy multipliers or Plus. You may not use them, but it would be the same as donating, since it does not cost CubeCraft anything to deliver multipliers! :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Okay, but that has nothing to do with this suggestion. It is about the donation, not the product.

In that case, you can buy multipliers or Plus. You may not use them, but it would be the same as donating, since it does not cost CubeCraft anything to deliver multipliers! :)
The idea I had in mind about donating is more symbolic. Not everyone is willing to give 7-10 GBP for Plus, or multiplayer now, because the player count is currently low, games were removed and they aren't as much appealing as they were before. So claiming this has nothing to do with the suggestion is not true at all.
Yes, indeed it would be the same as donating, but you have to consider this.
Realistically the majority of donations would be in the 1-3 EUR/GBP range, which is considerably lower than 7-10. That's the meaning of the word and idea, a symbolic amount of a certain currency, which again, 7-10 pounds isn't.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom