Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be more gapples per chest in OP skywars Bedrock like in Java?

• Total voters

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hello.

I recently played OP skywars in java edition and I found you can get up to a stack of gapples per chest. I actually like the idea since OP mode is made for longer battles and such. In Bedrock, however, you only get around 3 gapples max per chest. If OP is made for longer battles why would there be a lack of healing? The entire point of OP mode is so the fights take time but I'm finding some fights I and others lose because we run out of healing. In Java, there's no excuse to "run out of healing" because you get 32 golden apples per chest. I feel like this should be the same in both networks.

Reactions: its_Marto03

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I am against longer battles personally and try to avoid them but if someone wants a longer battle this could help

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
i kinda agree and disagree, because battles could even last to like 2 hours if the guy your fighting has like 24 stacks of golden apples. i think it should be kinda the way it is now? or make it 10-20

D

Deleted member 486292

I voted yes, but on a qualification. The most likely reason java edition has an ample (I should add, arguably ridiculous) amount of golden apples in the chests is due to the fact that they compensate for the minimal natural regeneration in that gamemode (I assume its either on normal or hard difficulty). Additionally, you aren't able to heal faster than you are able to take damage, unlike bedrock in some scenarios. Even with a stack of healing, you still would not be invincible by chugging in a corner as you're taking melee damage. Might I add, the loot tables seem to favor golden apples LESS in bedrock OP than in the normal mode, ironically enough. I think OP could benefit with a slightly higher rate, but nothing more for the caveats I addressed above.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
edit: didnt notice this was bedrock oops.

Last edited:

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I "somewhat" agree. The number of gapples could be buffed a little bit, but tbh I don't even notice the lack of healing. Most of the fights in Skywars ends with you getting knocked into the void. Once that happens, all the Gapples in Minecraft won't save you. When we did have stacks of Gapples back on the Java version, I spent one game on a killing spree manage to get like 5 kills 2 of them being a drawn out fight and didn't even use half a stack.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I don’t think the amount of Golden Apples in SkyWars Overpowered should increase too much. I think maybe about 2 per chest would be good. We still want it to be a bit of a challenge. Besides, if you want a SkyWars with truly OP loot, you can buy access to SkyWars Chaos, which considering you have the SkyWars rank, you would have access to (VIP Level 1). In my opinion, Overpowered SkyWars in Java Edition is basically SkyWars Chaos.
However, I do agree that the amount of Golden Apples in an Overpowered SkyWars match should increase. There are only slightly more than there is in the normal chest items. It can be frustrating at times when you cannot find a Golden Apple.
I agree for the most-part, but it should only be increased by a bit, in my opinion, so +1 :).

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hello.

I recently played OP skywars in java edition and I found you can get up to a stack of gapples per chest. I actually like the idea since OP mode is made for longer battles and such. In Bedrock, however, you only get around 3 gapples max per chest. If OP is made for longer battles why would there be a lack of healing? The entire point of OP mode is so the fights take time but I'm finding some fights I and others lose because we run out of healing. In Java, there's no excuse to "run out of healing" because you get 32 golden apples per chest. I feel like this should be the same in both networks.
Yes, why not? In java there are a lot of gapps too and I think it would make pvp's more intense.
Good post and I hope this will be implemented! =)

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
i don't think people who started the game would even have a chance if it were 64 golden apples in chests or less

dev :)

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
non
its fine the way it is right now, because it's just gonna turn into sumo and who has the higher cps, and since im good at strafing but i use normal click and get about 6 cps, that's turn my skywars pvp skills from godly to trash :(

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
non
its fine the way it is right now, because it's just gonna turn into sumo and who has the higher cps, and since im good at strafing but i use normal click and get about 6 cps, that's turn my skywars pvp skills from godly to trash :(
It’s rare you are supposed to go the full battle until someone is dead. Because of such op armour in that mode usually you’re supposed to push them into the void. Anyways, thanks for the vote.

dev :)

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
It’s rare you are supposed to go the full battle until someone is dead. Because of such op armour in that mode usually you’re supposed to push them into the void. Anyways, thanks for the vote.
but most of my kills are in mid or on other islands, comboing ppl and getting the final shot with a bow or hit with a sword i: you have a point but i play skywars differently

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom