Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Punch III was too OP, without saying you could kill someone who knows PvP (and you don't for example) easily, and... you could CAMP until you win

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
They removed it due to bow spam. People do not like bpw spam at all. So, they will not be adding it back. I mean, I like op but, I hated the punch 3 bows. I mean, they ruined the OP game. I love how they removed it :). It makes op amazing

N

Nikboo

Meh. I sorta liked the punch three bow but them making it to punch one isn't that bad. I guess what I liked about the punch three bow was how random the game was, and that you could kill people easier. However, quite a lot of players disliked the bow so it got nerfed to something which more like.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Why would this be locked, let people give their opinion
Well, it's never going to be added back.

I hated the punch 3 because
think it like this: getting whacked with a baseball bat then getting hit by monster truck going at 1000000000000000 miles per hour. in other words, I dont want a bow that would make me fly to the moon. PERIOD

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
If you want a higher level of punch, use an anvil. I have previously suggested to replace the bow with a knockback sword, I'd be fine seeing a knockback two sword added to OP Skywars :)

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom