Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
398
347
68
Okay so you got clickbaited. Here's the real thread
Player profiles​
So pretty much the player profile shows your level, time last online, and a small blurb you can write about yourself using /profile create.
Of course the chat filter would also apply to your profile. You could view someone's profile by doing /profile <Player Name>

Game Profiles​
You know your in game stats? The win number, kills, deaths, ETC. So you could do /profile <Game Name> <Player Name> to see their stats.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: MimicPanda

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Okay so you got clickbaited. Here's the real thread
Player profiles​
So pretty much the player profile shows your level, time last online, and a small blurb you can write about yourself using /profile create.
Of course the chat filter would also apply to your profile. You could view someone's profile by doing /profile <Player Name>

Game Profiles​
You know your in game stats? The win number, kills, deaths, ETC. So you could do /profile <Game Name> <Player Name> to see their stats.

K thx bye
​
This has been suggested before but not this command but the concept has been suggested before.
I like the idea though :D
<3
+1
 

Ayroh

Well-Known Member
Because “f” and “l” and “ez” and “noob” etc. aren’t bad words.
Kids just get offended to easily now days. smh.
It’s not that they’re bad words; I agree. It’s that they’re very unsportsmanlike and disrespectful. It makes the recipient feel bad and the server look bad. That’s why they’re filtered out - and I’d have to agree with that.
 
A

A pigeon

Guest
Before this becomes another filter arguement , I actually want this .
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I definitely support this suggestion. I wouldn't mind creating my own profile in-game.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Top Bottom