Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I really don't like it when a match I join of eggwars ends up being op. The protection 5 leather armor gives you only two options in a fight with someone: spam click until their armor breaks or try to knock them off. Even with the best mellee weapons fighting normally, timing your hits and going for crits, almost never works since any leather armor person can tank all the weapons with some steak. Everything with op eggwars is ok except with the incredibly powerful armor. I suggest that the protection 5 is nerfed to protection 2 or at most 3. This would make normal 1.9 pvp tactics favorable and discourage spam clicking.

Another suggestion would be to simply make all the weapons sharpness 5 or 6 as that would put then more on par with the armor.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I really don't like it when a match I join of eggwars ends up being op. The protection 5 leather armor gives you only two options in a fight with someone: spam click until their armor breaks or try to knock them off. Even with the best mellee weapons fighting normally, timing your hits and going for crits, almost never works since any leather armor person can tank all the weapons with some steak. Everything with op eggwars is ok except with the incredibly powerful armor. I suggest that the protection 5 is nerfed to protection 2 or at most 3. This would make normal 1.9 pvp tactics favorable and discourage spam clicking.
I suggested this a little while back and for some odd reason people did not like it and said "it's called op for a reason". I think it should be op within reason.

Reactions: Power Ranger

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I like spam clicking to break the armour of the opponents .-.

I do agree that it takes 5 years to kill someone but I guess that's what op stands for.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom