Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
So I think everyone knows that if you choose the egg armour kit in op mode the armour doesn't get Prot 5 on it.
You should actually fix that because it is kinda annoying me. I forget to buy prot V armour instead of my egg armour one and then I get easily killed.I know its only 1 iron to buy 1 piece of armour but still. If you are rushing it wastes your time.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
So I think everyone knows that if you choose the egg armour kit in op mode the armour doesn't get Prot 5 on it.
You should actually fix that because it is kinda annoying me. I forget to buy prot V armour instead of my egg armour one and then I get easily killed.I know its only 1 iron to buy 1 piece of armour but still. If you are rushing it wastes your time.
Yes, this is already suggested before I think but it must be added! :)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
In my opinion, the kits need to stay how they are right now. If you or someone else chose OP, then choose another kit then the egg armour. Because it is useless in OP. You can take for example the healer kit.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Choose another kit, such as debuffer if you're playing OP mode. Kits are supposed to be like this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom