Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
What is this and what does the defence use and why should I use it?
The battery is an OverPowered tower defence that can beat pretty much anything. Creepers ? Yeah, it can handle them.
Giants? Not too sure.

The defence can be made as large as you like trust me, one game we filled the map with it not even 10 giants could get through. The defence starts of as 5 artillery, 1 mage, 1 ice and 1 quake.
This can be placed multiple times to make an overpowered defence but trust me this can already stop a creeper and almost kill it as it is now.

Example

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
This is for players who have just started and this you can get in the first 2mins and is amazingly easy to get.

Well you said it's able to hold off giants I don't think that's possible with this defence espically if the other team has potions witch is very likely.
If this is for new players staring out I recommend Lots of Artillery close to each other with a ice put in between them every once in a while after you've filled one or two lanes then I suggest putting down rows of archer towers with a Ice put in the middle of them and at the very beginning of the map get one mage and make sure it's maxed out on some maps it will require two or even need to be placed on a certain side.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Well you said it's able to hold off giants I don't think that's possible with this defence espically if the other team has potions witch is very likely.
If this is for new players staring out I recommend Lots of Artillery close to each other with a ice put in between them every once in a while after you've filled one or two lanes then I suggest putting down rows of archer towers with a Ice put in the middle of them and at the very beginning of the map get one mage and make sure it's maxed out on some maps it will require two or even need to be placed on a certain side.
It also depends on what they have sent. That setup is a good one for starters but what if they send a tough wave like air units early in the game? Most players I've ran into have trouble stopping tough waves and don't get enough money early on to even build that kind of defense in the late-game, let alone parts of it!

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
The term itself was coined by ronnielei in-game. The term comes from the word batter, which means to damage by hitting a target over and over with heavy blows. The original configuration had an ice tower in it, and no quake tower at all. The set-up was developed while ronnielei played Tower Defence on The Chunk, and at that time, quake towers didn't exist. The idea is to keep mob movement speed reduced while in the range of several artillery towers. Ideally, you want all of the towers to be at max level. Let me show you an example from a bird's-eye view:

upload_2017-3-20_5-0-57.png

The quake tower's range here is essentially maximized, as it would not only cover both sides of the strip where the battery is placed, but the region to the left of the artillery towers as well. An artillery tower's explosions hit several mobs at once, and the quake tower in this picture is placed in such a way that it stuns the mobs near the artillery towers in order to increase the number of times the artillery towers get to attack. Placing a quake tower near the artillery towers in order to extend the usage and effect of both towers is an example of force multiplication. Placing the quake tower in a position in order to maximize its range, and consequently, the number of times it gets to hit, is known as optimizing its range. I once had a guide posted here on the forums that mentioned a list of these topics.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom