Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like it?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
4,753
3,296
343
The Orange House
So, I've been playing a lot of FFA lately monitoring for hackers. There is one thing that I think should be added: 1.8 OP mode. You can play the OP kits in duels on 1.8, why can't you play FFA/Assassins on 1.8? Just a suggestion.
 

DrHam

Forum Professional
Sep 15, 2015
3,615
4,166
558
Kepler-452b
So, I've been playing a lot of FFA lately monitoring for hackers. There is one thing that I think should be added: 1.8 OP mode. You can play the OP kits in duels on 1.8, why can't you play FFA/Assassins on 1.8? Just a suggestion.
Yes, finally a good [useful] idea :)
 

iAmLva

Well-Known Member
May 23, 2016
349
401
139
24
So, I've been playing a lot of FFA lately monitoring for hackers. There is one thing that I think should be added: 1.8 OP mode. You can play the OP kits in duels on 1.8, why can't you play FFA/Assassins on 1.8? Just a suggestion.
I would love to see a 1.8 assassins mode! +1
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom