Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello everyone!
-
Why?
Yes, /fmsg can do the job for you. But what if that person isn't in your friends list? ...
Precisely. I'm sure that someone who I a staff member would hate to be bombarded with messages from dozens and dozens of players. Even if there was a toggle feature, as suggested by @Bob_the_Giraffe , the whole point of the friends system is for features like this. It provides a larger limit for friends allows you to /fmsg with a larger group of people globally, and therefore this provides an incentive to donate to the server to keep it running. An addition of a global /msg defeats this whole point. Of course, friends do have more features than just /fmsg, but it's a rather fundamental part of it.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I like this suggestion, but I believe there should be a command that allows players to enable the /tell.
People who are famous in CC disabling /tell could help them
But adding a /tell where you can talk to anyone I believe could be really helpful.
I do not think spamming would be a problem, but only for famous people or mods

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I like this suggestion, but I believe there should be a command that allows players to enable the /tell.
People who are famous in CC disabling /tell could help them
But adding a /tell where you can talk to anyone I believe could be really helpful.
I do not think spamming would be a problem, but only for famous people or mods
I agree and famous youtubers can get the youtuber rank to disguise themselves

Reactions: MClicious

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Precisely. I'm sure that someone who I a staff member would hate to be bombarded with messages from dozens and dozens of players. Even if there was a toggle feature, as suggested by @Bob_the_Giraffe , the whole point of the friends system is for features like this. It provides a larger limit for friends allows you to /fmsg with a larger group of people globally, and therefore this provides an incentive to donate to the server to keep it running. An addition of a global /msg defeats this whole point. Of course, friends do have more features than just /fmsg, but it's a rather fundamental part of it.
I really think a global /msg would be a lot more convenient than the current /fmsg, even for ranked players with many friend slots. I often was in the situation that after a random duel I'd like to play against that player again, but they're not in my lobby and I didn't have time to ask them after the duel. I'm not going to add them to my friends list and I probably wouldn't accept a friend request from random poeple I only played against once. It's just too much work for something simple like asking for a rematch.
If you could toggle this feature on and off and also had the option to block it for specific players I don't see any downside of this.
Even a toggling command for it would be a great deal of coding on the developers
I don't think the toggle feature would take much work at all. Just add another option to the settings menu.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom