• Yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
When I have a lot of friends online I’m usually surprised, as I don’t have friends. I usually say in the chat if I’m in a party ”damn, 18 friends online” and then we sometimes compare. This means we all count our friends online, which we’re all way too lazy for. A counter for how many friends are online would be great!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I don't see the difficulty in counting green names, nor do I see the significance. In my opinion, a waste of developer time and this suggestion yields a no from me.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
When I have a lot of friends online I’m usually surprised, as I don’t have friends. I usually say in the chat if I’m in a party ”damn, 18 friends online” and then we sometimes compare. This means we all count our friends online, which we’re all way too lazy for. A counter for how many friends are online would be great!
I fully agree with Santa here, it would be a waste if developers time all because you are too lazy to count 3-16 letter names, truly a ridiculous thread.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I need this. Every evening I might have even 20 friends out of my 50 online and as people type in the chat (especially party chat) it's hard to count it, I also get distracted very easily so this would be a lifesaving update for me.
I'm totally not an adhd kid who can't focus for more than 10 seconds

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Not really needed but if devs have time or are working on a QOL chat rework anytime soon sure.

I fully agree with Santa here, it would be a waste if developers time all because you are too lazy to count 3-16 letter names, truly a ridiculous thread.

No need to be like that dude, maybe it shouldn't be prioritized but dosen't mean it can't be ever added. This is hardly ridiculous.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Not really needed but if devs have time or are working on a QOL chat rework anytime soon sure.

No need to be like that dude, maybe it shouldn't be prioritized but dosen't mean it can't be ever added. This is hardly ridiculous.
It is ridiculous, how lazy must you be to not count a few peoples names, it is absurd.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I agree with previous comments. No reason for devs to waste time on developing something like this. Also, it would take up server space. Sorta unecessary

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
That's not really being lazy. I don't understand why you are against something rather simple to add, that could be added when developers are not busy.
Again, this thread highlights how simple minded the human species have become, lazy sloths who thinks everything should be automated.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Your taking this way to seriously and there is no need to be insulting.
He does have a point to be fair. Gone are the days of Sypy, Phids and co where innovation was at its peak and the average IQ of a cubecrafter was at an all time high. This unnecessary automation has purged the minds of our fellow men and women.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
He does have a point to be fair. Gone are the days of Sypy, Phids and co where innovation was at its peak and the average IQ of a cubecrafter was at an all time high. This unnecessary automation has purged the minds of our fellow men and women.

Ok, this is very off-topic and silly. Your taking a minor thing way to seriously.

Reactions: GladiusYugen

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
I think developers, as previously stated, should rather spend there time on something that needs more attention over something minor like counting names. If they had more developers, sure, why not assign this to one of them but realistically it's not needed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom