Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Again, this thread highlights how simple minded the human species have become, lazy sloths who thinks everything should be automated.
It's something strong to say, but why not? Why shouldn't everything be automated? For one, you're playing a game that calculated thousands if not more thing a second for you. You're using a computer/phone/... that does the same, would you say that should be removed from the world. There is a theory, data theories that states that the prominent force in advancement is data processing. Computer are in some tasks exponentially better than humans.
And you're doing it again... You read a thread and say your opinion which is what should happen on the forums, and promptly in suggestions. But instead of just saying your opinion or backing it up with some reasoning, or than logical or just I feel like. And just start to, in one way or other and not always directly, insulting players. To be honest, this is the ridiculous part of the thread.

Now for the thread itself, I do think this could be handy, mostly for players who have a lot of friends. And yes, it would take the developers some time, but not that much it's a simple counting system of a variable that already exists. Being online or not. And for server space, you would be storing one extra line of data per player and this only for the players online. Tho I don't think this is how they would do it, it will probably be if someone uses the command /f list, that data will be calculated. Therefore, almost taking up no server space. But yes, this should obviously not be the priority but shouldn't be overlooked because of it's simplicity

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
You guys are saying “wasting dev time” like if it was a difficult thing to make lmao
When I have a lot of friends online I’m usually surprised, as I don’t have friends. I usually say in the chat if I’m in a party ”damn, 18 friends online” and then we sometimes compare. This means we all count our friends online, which we’re all way too lazy for. A counter for how many friends are online would be great!
Yeah, it’s a nice little feature. Useless but would be nice to have

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I do understand that a lot of people would think that it’s a waste of time from devs, but as _The13thDoctor_ said, if there’s time over for it, this update wouldn’t take much effort. According to me, this is a quality of life feature that will make it way easier to see your online friends. When you have so many friends online so the chat fills up and people are just spamming in the chat it can be quite difficult to actually count, and if you have this many friends it’s easy for me atleast to become curious as to how many friends it actually is

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Ok, this is very off-topic and silly. Your taking a minor thing way to seriously.
Nay, his words are truly accurate. Automation this this has crippled the world, the simple days of out lord Sypy were far better. The reason due to this fall is because of imbeciles who are relying on automation even more. Simple minded brutes.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
I don't think this command is good tbh. It's not really going to improve the server at all. It would be a nice feature but not useful.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
You clearly don't understand that not everyone can focus very well.
It is called mind over matter, train your mind to focus. I have ADD (attention deficit disorder) myself and i have trained my mind to focus on things, it isn't hard. So don’t try that argument with me.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
It is called mind over matter, train your mind to focus. I have ADD (attention deficit disorder) myself and i have trained my mind to focus on things, it isn't hard. So don’t try that argument with me.
It's you. I and many others are not you. Others might struggle more with it. It just is clear that not everyone can do stuff you can.
Also, if you have a lot of friends with a certain clan tag (K4T4N4 for me) it's really hard to read similar names for me.

Reactions: RemiFan and DrHam

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
So you are against because you think everyone's equal to you? Adding this features takes little to no time, would improve the quality of life (mainly of people of attention deficits or what @Nuutu said) and its cool

Members Online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom