Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuh.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Hey guys!
It's 1314520 Again!

(Though haven't do messages in a few weeks lol)
So I want to make a suggestion thread so here it is! A LONG suggestion thread! :D

#1: BlockBand
When It got released, I've only played like 3 or 4 songs then I quit. Why? Since I go to the arcade (IRL) every single week and play music games, these setups are literally just pieces of JUNK. (Sorry no hate) I mean, you have to improve the setups (Musics, note speeds, and a couple other issues) right? This game has A LOT to do.
3 things.
1: Versus and Co-op modes.
Since this is a MULTIPLAYER server, why not add in Versus mode and a possible Co-op mode?
I will say how these works.
First, you click a person that you want to challenge/co-op with and select the song and the mode just like duels. After that it's just the the time to play!
Versus mode:
There's just only one addition. When you are playing Versus mode, it will pop up a scoreboard that can see your and your opponent's score. That's it.
Co-op Mode:
I got the inspiration from Maimai, a Japanese arcade game I play at the arcade.
Basically, there's a gauge that starts from 100%. But if the 2 players doesn't Co-op very well, it drops.
This is where the complicate part comes in. Which brings up the next suggestion in BlockBand....

2. More adjust timings.
You might have to change the ENTIRE system for this since this game is based out of Guitar Hero, but I think this will be pretty cool to add.
There are currently only 2 adjust timings for BlockBand: Good and Miss. But I suggest having 4 adjust timings: Perfect, Great, Good, and Miss. It will make the Co-op mode possible. But hold on a second. Block falling isn't smooth, how do you get 4 adjust timings? Well, that brings up my 3rd suggestion for BlockBand....

3. Smoother block falling.
Why does the block falls very rough? I mean, there's a thing called armor stand. Why don't you use that?

Okay let's go back to Co-op playing. When will the gauge drop? I will list them here:
F = Fast, L = Late, P = Perfect, G = Great, O = Good, and M = Miss.
Format:
1st person's timing - 2nd person's timing: Drop/Stay

P-P: Stay /
P-FG: Stay / P-FO: Drop / P-LG: Stay / P-LO: Drop / P-M: Drop
FG-FG: Stay / FG-FO: Drop / FG-LG: Stay / FG-LO: Drop / FG-M: Drop
FO-FO: Stay / FO-LG: Drop / FO-LO: Drop / FO-M: Drop
LG-LG: Stay / LG-LO: Drop / LG-M: Drop
LO-LO: Stay / LO-M: Drop
M-M: Drop

4. Note speeds.

This is very important for music gamers. The note speed. Basically, you have a menu to select your note speed. The note speed ranged from 1~9. 1 being the slowest and 9 being the fastest. Also, make speed 9 pretty much unplayable if you don't memorize the notes for challenging players. I suggest speed 3 for new players and 5 for the current speed.

#2: EggWars
A few months ago I found the thread by @agent320 . It was "Customized EggWars Games." Which was totally awesome in my opinion. Add that! Why not? Also, TNT should damage the attacker because you can just spam them in OP mode to damage the armor in an insane fast rate. (Thank you @Ping Ether ) Also, the kits are unbalanced on Speed mode.

#3: Skywars
Gosh those loot tables are bad. If you can get diamond armor in the middle chests on HARDCORE mode, it will be cool to see. Plus, I want to see custom tools too!

#4: Tower Defense

Oh my gosh. This games just sits there for about 5 months with no major updates. I play a lot of Tower Defense, and I wanted a major update. This game can be improved.
2 things.

1. The Tiki tower.
That suggestion was pretty cool and staff did say that it will be added, so can it be a thing now? No? Why not? Again, this is the one that sits there for about 4 months, why not make it real?
2. Tower skins.
Again, this is the one that was pretty cool and staff did say that it will be added. It will be really cool to play with those new skins.

#5: Minerware
One of my favorite games on CubeCraft. The only issue is the minigames. Some minigames are either unfair or really hard to play.
1. Turn in 10 nuggets.
This is an unfair game because it will most likely ends up with 1~3 people with 20+ nuggets and the rest can't win.
2. Jump and catch 5 emeralds.

This is pretty obvious. If your ping is high, you can't get any emeralds because someone else will get them first.
3. Shear 12 sheep.
This is pretty much impossible. I mean, you can click fast, but you can't just win by clicking fast. Even with sprinting, it's still very hard to do.

So that's basically it.
Games that are not on this list are the games I don't play and the games that is fine.
Thank you for reading! (lol)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
1: Versus and Co-op modes.
Shameless thread plug :P https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockband-multiplayer-gamemode.186692/
If that were added I would play blockband again :P

2. More adjust timings.
That would actually be kind of cool with the lag but a lot would have to be changed to get it to work.

3. Smoother block falling.
Go into your setting and chnge blocks to entities :P those are either items or armor stands with hats (i would think items) this runs really smoothly compared to blocks but for some reason I find it harder to hit notes with it...

#2: EggWars
Custom games could become the next big money maker for cubecraft. :D Another server I played on allowed players to completely customize a gamemode and have it be played a certain amount of times a month depending in their rank. I think a system like that would greatly increase cubecraft sales :)

I really want to see diamond armor removed from normal since its way too op but that probably wont happen :( Loot tables could be more randomized as well as Ping Ether suggested before :3 Custom tools would be great but what exactly do you mean? Something like the god wood pick we have in op? :P

Nothing much to say about TD it needs an update :P

#5: Minerware
All but shearing 12 sheep I agree should be removed. I have almost never had problems with this gamemode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Gosh those loot tables are bad. If you can get diamond armor in the middle chests on HARDCORE mode, it will be cool to see. Plus, I want to see custom tools too!
Diamond would be way too overpowered.

1. Turn in 10 nuggets.
This is an unfair game because it will most likely ends up with 1~3 people with 20+ nuggets and the rest can't win.
They'll need to change the game. Instead of picking up nuggets you should get them right after you killed a zombie.

3. Shear 12 sheep.
This is pretty much impossible. I mean, you can click fast, but you can't just win by clicking fast. Even with sprinting, it's still very hard to do.
This one is easy though. Never had any problems with it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Super cool summer name Warz!:D
CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom