Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think one block sky block should be added?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think this may be a very good idea, but I don't think it will be added. But I still voted yes. Good suggestion.

Kenwick92

Nov 18, 2020
It’s literally sky block but u only have one block to starts with and every time you break the block you get different blocks and there are multiple different phases and you even get surprises of mobs the come out the block. You build you sky base from ONE BLOCK.
The command blocks at the beginning are not working correctly on PlayStation...the second command is the problem.

kitt

Nov 14, 2020
canada
Honestly, I will give my certain reply why would they add one-block skyblock honestly I think its not a good idea due to most players no even knowing what skyblock even is, but if they do add it I will be sure to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom